| intro |

Hello readers, this one popped in my crazy head like a few hours ago. So I just couldn't help but write it down because it would not let me sleep. So here is the new story.

Summary: 

When a rebellious daughter raised in a gangsters family run away from home, she is transported back in time to ages of Prince and Kings somehow. Hiding in the world run by men, she opts for the only position that fate allots her, Prince's Personal Bodyguard.

But the handsome , casanova yet intelligent Prince doesn't know that his new bodyguard is a girl.

And it doesn't help when he can't even see her face.....

Girl is fearless while the Prince is a constant target for danger, for once it's the girl that becomes the protector.

***

Note:

1. Random updates, so please don't pester.

2. Short story.

3. Girl's PoV, except when I am in mood for something else.

4. Completelty fiction so don't tell me that Prince used to dress up that way, they used to do that and this....not related to history at all and inpsired from Prince's from all over .

5.If you like type free, perfect grammar story then you can walk away because it defintely not going be perfect. I tend to edit later so this will be a mess.

If after all this you want to read on....LOVE YOU! XD