| chapter - 16 |

"I guess you need help." Mel walked in a few seconds later after I dropped back in my time.

I nodded and didn't have a chance to say that I missed her because before that she pulled out another scroll and mumbled something. She placed that scroll on Elias' injury and I saw it heal right before my eyes.

I quickly tied my cloth back as a mask not sure Elias could handle two shocks at once.

"Where are we?" He asked the expected question as soon as he noticed the surrounding.

"Future," Mel answered it for me and I glared at her for being so blunt.

"Agnes?" He asked sitting up now and observing everything around.

"She still has that terrible name," Mel mumbled to herself.

"Arthur, what place is this?" He asked and Mel gave me a questioning look.

I begged her with my eyes to keep quiet.

"She is right. We are in future." I said as gently as possible.

"Future, what time?" He asked not as panicked as I expected him to be.

"2017," Mel answered and I was shocked instead.

Five months passed here as well? Dad must be going crazy.

I wanted to ask Mel about everything but I right then I couldn't.

"Is this my Mother's doing Agnes?" He asked with a frown and I realised he was not shocked at all.

He was prepared for this situation, but how?

"Your mother knew that you will be thrown into future?" I asked astonished at all this.

"No, but I know she indulges herself in time travel through her magic and even tried to kill the present King that way." Elias was way more informed about this shit than I was.

"Now what do we do?" I asked Mel.

"First let's go home and get something to eat." She started walking in a familiar direction.

"She is not Agnes, is she?" Elias detected that much.

"A distant relative in the future," I answered in the best way possible.

"Why are you so calm about this situation?" Elias asked me.

"I am good with weird," I answered lamely.

"Or are you from this time?" His words made my heart stop for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Your way of talking is different and so is your behaviour. Are you not from my time?" He suddenly has to become damn observant now.

"Does it matter from which time I am?" I asked the important question.

After contemplating for a while he answered with a smile, "No, not at all. I couldn't have asked for a better bodyguard."

***

Elias came to a sudden stop when he saw a car and Mel on the driving seat.

"What is that?" He asked in a tentative tone.

"Replacement of horse carriages," I answered him in the simplest way possible.

"I am not sitting in those." He became stoic all of a sudden.

"Your Highness, are you scared of this?" I provoked him.

"On what is that thing riding?" He looked carefully at the car.