| chapter - 25 |

Sebastian under the influence of truth fog was hilarious as he shared secrets after secrets before King held a sword to his neck and he was terrified to even utter a word. He started wailing in fear which was even more entertaining than the whole confession.

The others present listened to him saying how all the supposed attacks on the Prince was done by him under King's order, how he was in contact with mercenaries and how Prince's bodyguard threatened him multiple times. His words were more than enough to make people see how King was not the loving father he pretended he was.

There was an immediate outburst of ministers, both who were with the King and against him. I walked next to Elias and sat down on my knees beside him.

"What is the next move, Your Highness?" I asked still amused and proud of how his mind works.

"It's time to help my people now." He said with a small smile.

We walked out of the place as the discussion converted into an argument.

"What do you want to do?" He suddenly asked for my opinion and I felt my lips lifting in a smile.

No one asked for my opinion, ever. Because why would any gangster consider a girl useful.

"Well, in my time we have many ways for people at the higher position to connect with people who can't reach them. How about we try a letter booth?" I suggested already feeling weird for suggesting it.

"A letter booth?" He asked with confusion.

"It's a place where people can drop a direct letter to the Prince about their worries. You can put your trusted me to read the letter and one with an actual concern could reach you." I explained.

"Why can't I read them myself?" The Elias I knew was too naive for his own good.

I planted a kiss on his cheek just because he was adorable and then answered, "Because highness just like the rest of us you have limited hours in a day. You have practice, sessions with the council, studying and other responsibilities to take care of. And maybe some people who are always there to judge send stupid letters to waste your time."

"This seems like a great idea. You will make a great Queen." He said it casually like it was a fact.

Being his Queen means marrying him and for some reason, my heart reacts wildly to this.

***

Kirk was unhappy now, he should be we just made a solid move to contradict him. But angry Kirk meant an impending doom.

Elias, on the other hand, was really hardworking and spent most of his time practicing magic.

Three weeks went by in silence as ministers were divided now. King was dethroned and most of the evil minister team was backing Elias now since they loved their positions too much. Norman one and Norman two were being surprisingly friendly to each other and they were busy scouting a fresh council for Elias.

King was not thrown into prison, thanks to Norman one who begged Elias to keep his father out of there.

But what kept me awake at night was, why is Kirk silent? Agnes and the Queen were still in hiding but Agnes visited. Elias didn't want his mother out till he took over the throne.

"When is the crowning?" I asked Norman one while we all sat outside the palace on the sand while Elias was in the library.

"The astrologers said that it should by the end of the month when the sky is moonless." I don't blame them, even people in my century are superstitious why can't these guys be.