Lils Nightmare

When Lil had gotten home she had put on a old tanktop and some shorts and curled into her bed. It took her sometime to fall asleep with her dog itching herself a coupe of times. But after about an hour,she fell asleep.
In her dream she was walking somewhere,gravel crackling underneath her feet with each step. She began to hear a small voice,muttering words in a low tone. Scared,she started to run,hearing the repeated phrase.

"Go on pineapple,run....."

She continued to run before reaching the edge,that was it,no where else to run. A yellow pyramid slowly floated down,twirling a cane.

"Well well well well wellity well! Howdy pineapple!" He cackled

She put her hands on her hips. "What in the hell did you just call me?"

"Pineapple!" He added.

"Who are you to call me that you walking geometry worksheet??" She growled.

He let out a laugh,extending a hand to her. "NAMES BILL CIPHER DOLL!" He looked at her through a half lidded eye. "And I see you've met the twins! Shooting Star and Pine Tree!"

"Dipper and Mabel?" She asked.

"That's right lil lady! Oh boy,let me tell you,you picked the wrong horses to bet on!" He cackled. "Listen short stack, how would ya like to make a little DEAL..?" He extended a flame filled palm

"A deal,with you?! You're some kind of monster why would I make a deal with you?!"

"I'm a demon,and I've been watching you intently,and if you want to keep your friends and family safe you'll accept my offer..I'll offer you all the protection you could ever want and all the popularity you could ever desire..you...you're a very smart girl,I could have people kneeling at your feet!" He floated up a bit. "All you need to do is betray your friends..mostly Dipper and Mabel.."

"NEVER!" She yelled back,shoving a hand forward,his image becoming distorted.

"I wasn't asking..." He growled. "Accept the deal or face the consequences!"

The ground began to rumble slightly.

"YOU MY DEAR ARE BUT A TINY LITTLE PAWN IN MY GAME OF CHESS! WORTHLESS UNLESS GIVEN A CHANCE TO BECOME A QUEEN!" He yelled,a large king piece appearing over her,the ground crumbling. "YOU ARE WORTHLESS,NOT NEEDED, WITHOUT REASON,AND YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE.!" He dropped the gaint king and it began to crumble the ground,the cliff beginning to fall as Lil screamed.

"GRAB MY HAND AND SELL ME YOUR LOYALTY!" He growled loudly,red as he extended his arm.

"MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME FIRST! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!" She yelped loudly.

"I HOPE PINE TREE LIKES HIS PINE APPLES SLICED AND DICED!" He cackled before shoving her off the cliff.

Lil began to fall at a fast rate,screaming her lungs off as she neared the ground. Before she could even hit it she woke up,screaming and sweaty as he dog jumped up. She panted,shaking as this began to aide her usual anxiety negatively. She didn't sleep the rest of the night,and was uneasy through it all. She had heard Dipper mention him very vaguely,but not greatly when speaking of the journal. Bill Cipher...Bill Cipher....she had to tell Dipper...