Night Falls

Night began to fall soon enough, Dipper and Lil sitting on the roof of the Shack, watching the stars up in the sky as well as the fireflies dance around with them. Two cans of Pitt cola at their sides, Dipper sighing happily as he finished his in a last sip, scotching over closer to Lil.

"That ones Ryans belt." He added, stroking her hair softly.

"Dipper, I know-" She laughed. "I'm the one who told you-"

"Shshshshhs-" He continued to play with her hair, laughing. "That one is the Ursa Major"

She punched him softly in the gut. "Found it-" She laughed

He let out a small squeak, snickering to himself. "Right on the money."

She curled up closer to him, wrapping her arms around him softly, nuzzling into the crook of his neck softly.

"I missed you so much.." She added softly, gently squeezing him.

He smiled gingerly, raising a hand to pat the top of her head, the other to hold her. "I missed you to.. I hope you got all the letters I sent you-"

She nodded, picking her head up to look directly at him. "I did-! They were really nice I hung them on m-"

She was shushed softly by the teen, who placed a hand on her cheek and leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers. She say there in utter blush for a moment, before she pressed forward as well, arms wrapped around his beck softly. She felt his warmth and the zipper of his sweatshirt, a sharp contrast in temperature. Dipper pulled away softly, his eyes glowing in the starlight as he pressed his forehead against hers, staring back into her eyes.

Lils face was dusted pink at this point, noticeable even under the faint glow of the moon. Dipper smiled and raised a hand, gently poking her nose.

"Boop..-" He added softly, smirking at her as he let out a small snicker.

She only blushed more before jolting a bit at the sudden call coming from within the shack.

"Kiidss!! It's time for dinner-!" The voice of stan beckoned loudly, followed by a small mumble of Ford, only to be followed by the banging of pots and pans.

"DDDDINNNEEERR-!" He chanted.

"Ooo food-!" She added excitedly.

"I'll race you to the-" Dipper began, but she had pulled his hood up and over his face and darted down the ladder.

He grinned and pulled his hood back, following.

*                                      *                                       *

Lil hummed as she sat down, grabbing a pit cola. She was practically drooling.