Coffee and Confrontation

Lil had already swapped into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie (Dippers of course, borrowed) as she lounged on his bed with him, both watching various videos and various tv show episodes. She was leaning back against his chest as he gently played with her hair, running his fingers through it.

The smaller brunette let out a soft purr as she blinked slowly.

"You gettin sleepy babe?" He chimed softly, slowly closing the laptop with his foot as he nudged it onto a chair nearby.

"Hmm..?" She asked sleepily as she shut her eyes, softly being pet, which wasnt helping her sleepiness one bit.

"Lets go to bed-kay?" He gave a small smile as he held her closer, laying down with her.

"Im not tired though..-" She protested, though weakly.

He held her close, exhaling softly as he said goodnight to Lil, who was already passed out.

* * *

Dipper was the first to wake out of the two, and they had both missed breakfast. Lil was shaken awake softly to Dipper with a waffle in his mouth.

"Wanf a faffle?" He asked sleepily, eyes tired, hair a mess.

She softly took the waffle from his mouth, and began to sleepily munch on it.

"I meant this one-" He snickered, holding up another in his free hand.

"S'mine now.." She added sleepily, biting it very slowly, waiting a minute before pulling the piece away to chew it.

He pat her already messy haired head, sitting down next to her.

"Howd ya sleep?" He asked

She smiled softly, turning to him. "Much better.."

She leaned closer, nuzzling her nose against his as she buzzed happily, kissing him softly.

"You taste like waffles-" He snorted.

"What about tasting like waffles?" A voice said as it entered the room, causing Dipper to momentarily choke on his waffle

"Hiya Mabel- how was the sleep over?" Lil asked, now sitting criss cross.

"It was great! Grenda read us some letters from her boyfriend! Ya know the princeeee~!" She giggled, fake fluffing her hair.

"Aww thats so cute!" Lil added, finishing up her waffle. "Dipper writes me cute little notes to, right Dippy?" She hummed, nuzzling his arm.

His cheeks were coated with a light blush. "Aaaa naah its nothin speciaaal-" He gave a small laugh.

Mabel laughed. "I see you two also missed breakfast."

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh breakfast-" Dipper imitated back before she hit him with a pillow on the way out.

"Ooo! We should go see the crystals in the waterfall today!" Lil said dreamily, as she loved the crystals and the lake. It was like stars growing in the earth.

Dipper nodded. "Oh sounds like a plan!" He stood up, changing his shirt before putting some shoes on.

"Youre not gonna change your jeans?" Lil teased.

"Aye! Theyre still clean!" He added stubbornly.

Lil sighed and left to the bathroom to get dressed, black off the shoulders sweater, red jeans and she hobbled out of the bathroom hopping into her boots.

"Im ready!" She sing songed, walking back into the room as she fixed her hair.

Dipper stretched. "Wanna head over to town and get a coffee first? Kill some time before sunset?"