Good Morning

Lil eventually fell back asleep,waking up at about 11am. She brushed her hair and go dressed,grabbing an apple and eating it to the core as she made her way over to the Shack. It was Stan who opened the door.

"Hi Mr.Pines." She added

"Hey there kiddo,ya looking for Mabel and Dipper?" He asked,a pitt cola in his hand.

She nodded. "Yea,are they awake?"

He nodded before tilting his head back,yelling up the stairs. "HEY MABEL,DIPPER! COME DOWN  HERE!"

Lil jumped a bit but combed her fingers through her hair,tilting her head at the sound of the TV in the background. She grinned.

"So Mr.Pines...I see your a football fan??" She added.

He nodded. "Yep!"

"Would you like to make a bet?" She grinned widely.

He put down his pitt cola,rubbing his hands together like a fly. "Oooh now you're talkin kid!"

"I bet you 20 bucks that the Oregon Owls will win by exactly one point in the last few minutes." She added,extending her hand.

"You're on!"He laughed,shaking her hand,as Mabel peeked out from behind him.

"Good morning!!" Mabel singsonged.

A groggy brunette followed behind her,rubbing his eyes.

"Hey there raccoon,still sleepy..?" Lil teased as Mabel giggled.

Dipper rolled his eyes,but gave a small wave.

Stan had raced back over to the TV,hearing that another touchdown had taken place.

"Hey sleepyhead,can I talk to you..?" Lil asked

"OOOOoooo~!" Mabel squealed.

Dipper ignored her and nodded,putting his shoes on.

"We could go for a walk over to the lake if you don't mind."Lil added.

He scratched his head and nodded,walking out the door as Mabel giggled loudly,closing the door. "Have fun you twooo~!"

"Sorry to get you up so early,but it's kinda important.."She added quietly,beginning to walk with him.

He immediately perked up,his tired demeanor fading. "What is it..?"

"I had a dream last night,and someone was talking about my family and you and Mabel.." She added

Dipper turned a bit pale,but kept quiet,listening.

As they approached the lake and waterfall. "He said his name was Bill Cipher and-"

The name immediately made Dipper stop in his tracks. "Bill Cipher?!"

"I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean to it kind of just happened I-"

"Nooo it's not your fault." He added,looking around. "Anywhere we can talk in private..?"

She grabbed his arm,guiding him to the waterfall,and quickly running under it,into the small cover located through it.

"What's the matter..?" Lil asked softly

Dipper reached into his vest,pulling out a journal,flipping through the pages until he got to the one he wanted to.

He pointed to the page. "I found this journal in the woods,and it has a page on him,Mabel and I fought him and he's extremely dangerous! He's a dream demon and he tricks people into making deals with him! He just wants to bring pain and despair onto anyone and everyone. He's the worst creature in the book."

Lil was the one who was pale,her bangs strewn in her face.Dipper put his hands on her shoulders. "Lilianna,you didn't make a deal with him did you..?" He asked.

She shook her head,giving a no gesture as her body shook slightly.

"Dipper.. I'm sorry.." She added quietly.

His features softened a bit,raising an eyebrow.

She brought a sleeve up to wipe her eyes,trying not to allow herself to get too upset. "I don't want anything to do with him he was just there.."

"Lilianna it's not your fault-" He added,firmly grabbing her shoulder.

She full on pressed herself against him,wrapping her arms around him tightly,squeezing him as she added softly. "What he told me..I could never do that to you or Mabel.."

Dipper was concerned,but also a deep shade of pink at this point as he slowly returned the gesture,hugging her back softly. "You don't have to worry about it,as long as you don't make a deal with him everything will be okay.."

She eventually pulled away,wiping her eyes with her sleeves,feeling a bit embarrassed.

Dipper gave a small smile. "Don't cry about it,it's fine,really."

She looked at him through her bangs.

"I didn't mean to be so forceful about it,it's my fault for being a butt." He added.

Lil snorted. "A cranky butt.."

"I just woke up,don't be rude." He grinned.

She gave a small laugh.

"Hey you like stars right..?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Do you want one..?" He asked again,giving a dorky smirk as Lil just tilted her head.

Dipper took out a swiss army knife,hopping up and smacking at one of the crystals that where hanging from the ceiling,handing it to her. "One star,fresh from the sky." He teased.

She smiled and took it,hooking it onto her necklace chain that was hidden under her off the shoulders sweater. "Thank you Dipper,that was really sweet of you.."

"Can you keep a secret ..?" Dipper whispered,his eyes twinkling.

Lil nodded. "Of course,I'll keep it safe."

"Mason." He added quietly,rubbing his arm. "My actual name is Mason..but  everyone just calls me Dipper so it just stuck,plus Mason's just eh.." He wavered a hand.

"Can I tell you a secret,Mason?" Lil added.

He blushed a bit at being called Mason. "H-Hm?"

"I know you don't like your name Dipper,but I think both are great names,but I'll call you Dipper since it's what you want,but either way,you're the one who makes those names great,not the names themselves,you,because you're great Dipper."

He smiled as she continued to gush about him.