Northwest Manor

Lil had left early that morning for she had plans to fulfill. On the way back to her house she bumped into Pacifica,who was bitchy and grumpy as usual,Lil simply ignored her and blew her off,returning home to get dressed for the party she was going to get into this year..

 On the way back to her house she bumped into Pacifica,who was bitchy and grumpy as usual,Lil simply ignored her and blew her off,returning home to get dressed for the party she was going to get into this year

Once she had gotten dressed it was about six snd she made her way to the Northwest's house,scaling the fence as she fell into the backyard,nearly falling on a peacock as she squeaked when hitting the floor.She quickly dusted herself off and stood up,looking around when she heard a familiar voice,it was Dipper.She quickly slipped around the corner and eyed both him and guess who else? Pacifica. Everything seemed to be normal until suddenly her arms were wrapped around him in a giddy matter,holding him close,clasping him tightly. Lil turned away,her eyes watering as she cursed to herself,banging her head on the gate."Stupid...Stupid stupid stupid.."

Tears began to flow down her cheeks as she quickly exited into the main building and out the door,running past Mabel who gave her an odd look.She took her heeled shoes off and ran all the way to the lake near the dock and just sat down,swishing her bare feet in the lake slowly.Hours passed as she sat there in thought unaware of what was actually happening at the party as she hid behind her bangs,sitting quietly as the stars came out.

She hear someone clear their throat and turned around to see Dipper,standing there awkwardly at the dock in his dorky suit,which made her cheeks glisten pink.

"Mabel told me she saw you but she said she had to walk Candy and Grenda home,whats wrong?"He asked

Whats wrong? Whats wrong huh?? "Northwest.."

"Huh.?"

"Northwest.." She said in a hushed tone. "Pacifica Northwest.."

"O-Oh um.."He stuttered

Lil stood to her feet,quickly walking down the dock towards him."An ill mannered blonde bitch,who called me you AND Mabel names,who treats me like crap everyday in and out of school,after you told me how horrible she was you go to her the day after."

Lil could slap him right now,she could honestly slap him but she liked Dipper too much to do that,she continued to walk,her eyes glittering with tears."And now she'll tell you all these lies about me and you'll-you'll just push me aside.."She added quietly

Dipper began to walk towards her briskly across the dock.

"Dipper I'm sorry I shouldnt of-" She was cut off by the smell of a bonfire and her body pressed up against something warm and gentle.

"Why didnt you tell me she did those things to you..?"He asked

"I didnt wanna seem like I was causing drama..and I saw you two hugging early and I just-"

"You just what..?"Dipped asked,pulling away as he tilted his head,perplexed.

"Dipper I-.." She paused,sighing as she bit her lip."Come closer and I'll tell you.."

He leaned in slowly as she did as well,gripping the collar of his suit as she pulled him closer,her lips grazing against his slightly as he let out a very Dippery noise,his face turning pink.She gripped his arms then,pressing her lips to his as she shut her eyes,tilting her head slightly to the right,smoothing a hand through his hair from the back of his head.She pulled away softly,her face now red as she looked directly at him.

"I..kinda have a thing for you.."

"Woah.."The first words out of Dipper's mouth.

"I'm sorry I just really really like you and youre really sweet and I really just wanna go out with you and I-"

He pressed a finger to her lips."Shshsh your beginning to babble.."He grinned

She gave a small but shy smile as he leaned in forward,pressing his lips softly to hers.