Head Over Heels

Lil said goodbye to Pacifica, punching her shoulder as Pacifca smiled and flicked her

Lil said goodbye to Pacifica, punching her shoulder as Pacifca smiled and flicked her. Pacifica asked if she wanted a ride but she declined, as she didn't have cash for gas money (even though Pacifica told her she was stupid and it didnt matter) , plus the scenic route was her favorite. She exited the mall after buying a smoothie for the walk home, cookie in her bag at her hip.

She sipped her strawberry banana smoothie as she walked into town. It was pretty quiet as shops were closing and everyone was either in the shops that were open or at home. She finished the smoothie after a bit and threw away the empty cup in a trash can infront of a closed store called "Blinds and Signs!" which had two little mascots hugging each other. One window blinds and one a sign. She rolled her eyes as she made her way into the woods, humming to herself as she texted her mom, telling her she was gonna be over at Dipper's for the night. She continued to walk, tripping and tumbling down a steep little hill that was covered by brush. She hissed and sat up, rubbing her head.

"Aagh.. ow.. shit.." She sneered, rubbing her head.

"Thats quite a fall you had-" A voice chimed.

Lil recognized the voice and peered up. "What in the hell do you want.."

The triangle chuckled, floating down infront of her, the rest of the forests color beginning to drain and fade to grey.

"You know why you're here pineapple." He added, twisting a finger.

"I am NOT gonna make a deal with you.. stop bothering me- why don't you go get used to being shit on by birds?" Lil hissed, sitting up as she dusted herself off.

Bills eyebrow furrowed. "You're tough.. I can sense that- a tough cookie- isn't pinetree fond of those?"

Lil narrowed her eyes at him, gently patting her bag which held the wrapped cookie for Dipper. "What are you getting at.."

"You're the closest in town to the Pines.. Sure your a tough one- but soon I'll drive you mad, and that tough cookie will crumble-" He said this with a rather nasally laugh.

"Bother me all you want!" Lil added, adjusting her bag in her shoulder. "Even if I lose my mind I'll never lose to /you/-"

"I will return- and in that day you'll be sorry you didn't take my offer before-!" He yelled, slowly turning red as he shot off blue flames, now the whole forest on fire.

Lil yelped and sat up, but the forest wasnt on fire, and the color had been restored. She could see this clearly as there was.. jam?? On her hand?? Nope, it was blood. She stood up and looked up, seeing the bushes concealing right were she fell. She rolled her eyes. That's why he was there.. she must've passed out.

She made her way forward, now more aware of her surroundings since it was growing darker.

"Damn geometry can't even let me pass out in peace..-" She growled to herself, rubbing her head as she made her way to the shack, being cautious not to trip on anything else because not only would she be bothered by mosquitoes, but also Bill.