Patching Things Up From The Past

The sunlight creeped in through the blinds and curtains of Lils bedroom

The sunlight creeped in through the blinds and curtains of Lils bedroom. Dipper winced slightly, sitting up as he scratched his bedhead. He looked down at Lil, fixing her dress and adjusting the blanket on her. He stretched, looking at the time on his phone as he gently stroked Lils hair. It was 11:34am, actually pretty early.

The door clicked and Dipper felt himself jump a little bit.

"Lilianna I made some pancakes and was wondering if- oh- hello Dipper." Lils mom gave a small wave, giving an awkward smile.

"Oh- hey Mrs.Young..heh.." He added bashfully, waving as he wriggled his fingers back.

"Would you like any pancakes?" She added, pointing behind her down the stairs.

Dipper looked at her and then Lil. Her mom smiled.

"It's okay- you can wake her up, I'll leave them on the table for you two." She added with a smile before the door clicked closed again.

Dipper sat up, stretching again as re buttoned his shirt. That was dressed for him. He leaned down, gently nudging Lil.

"Hey.. Lil.." He whispered softly.

She fidgeted a bit, stretching slowly as she opened up her eyes, Dipper cupping her cheek with his hand softly.

"Good morning~" He hummed giving a sweet smile.

Lil sat up slowly as she nuzzled against his hand. "Good morning.."

"Your hairs a mess-" He snorted, ruffling it a bit.

"Mnnm-!" She squeaked, shooing his hands as she tried to fix it.

Dipper got up and picked out a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt with an Oregon state logo on it.

"Here- you'll be comfier in this- your mom made us pancakes." He added as he scrolled through his phone as she got dressed on the others side of the room.

She walked over after she finished, Dipper sitting up and grabbing her hand as they made their way downstairs.

"Coffee.?" Lils older brother chimed, smirking.

Dipper nodded as he and Lil sat down. "Yea, milk- no sugar-"

"Ew.." Lil murmured, making a face as she began to munch some pancakes.

Dipper gave a small snicker, eyeing her as she ate.

Lils brother made two coffees, one for him and one for Dipper. Setting Dipper's on the table before making his way back to his room, probably to play video games online with Nate and Robbie.

Dipper sipped at his coffee as he ate a pancake, Lil eating sleepily next to him. Lils phone buzzed as she picked it up slowly, reading the text. It was from an unknown number.

"Um hey-"

Lil munched her pancake, examining the number before texting back.

"Who is this? If your selling anything I dont want any."