Breakfast Boy

Lil woke up late that day to an empty bed. She rolled over, groaning softly as she got up and got dressed, her bones and joints cracking softly as she did so. She then began to shuffle down the stairs as she fixed her hair.

"Good morning sleepy head." She heard a voice say.

Before she could turn to the voice addressing her, the voices owner leaned in closer, kissing ber softly and then kissing her cheek. It was Dipper- he smelt of coffee and he had the goofiest smile on his face as he grabbed her band, leading her into the kitchen.

"Where is everyone.?" Lil asked sleepily.

"Goin to pick up Soos and Melody and Sofia from the airport." Dipper hummed softly, scooping something onto a plate.

"Oh shit-! I forgot the come back today I-" She paused for a minute. "You look so damn cute in that-" She smiled.

Dipper stopped and gave a strange look before looking down. "Oh-" He blushed, forgetting he was borrowed one of Melody's cooking aprons. 

"You like it~?" He jested, curtseying as he held up the corner of it, snickering before taking it off.

He placed a semi overcooked plate of eggs in front of her with a smile.

"I made you breakfast-" He added, smiling shyly.

Lil smiled warmly and began to eat it, ignoring how overcooked the eggs are. The thought was what counted and it made them the most delicious eggs shed ever tasted.

"I'm sorry I woke up late- did you wanna go to the airport to-?" She asked softly.

Dipper gave a small smile and pulled out the chair next to her, sitting down. He leaned on one of his elbows, holding her hand as he softly circled his thumb around her hand.

"I don't mind- they needed more room for the ride back anyway- and its my fault cause I kept you up all night." He lifted her free hand to his face, hiding his mouth behind it.

She finished up the eggs, setting her fork down as she turned to look at him.

"You didn't keep me up- I kept me up, because I wanted to-" She added softly, moving her hand down which caused Dipper to make an awkward face, looking at his feet.

"Dipper." She added softy. "You didn't keep me up." She leaned closer, her chair squeaking as she did so, pressing her head against his. She released her hand from his, instead raising them to meet his face.

"Look at me-" She smiled. "Mason- I'm okay- and I'm always here for you- no matter how overcooked your eggs are-"

He let out a little air from his nose, giving a small crooked smile as he looked at her.

She blinked, tilting her head as she leaned closer, bumping noses with him as she whispered softly. "You know I love you right..?"

He exhaled shakily. "Mhm.."

She shut her eyes, pressing her lips softly to his as she cupped his face. He, in return, pressed his hands against hers. His hands were warm and calloused, but also tender and loving. After a few moments she pulled away, rubbing his cheek softly with her thumb. He nuzzled against her hand softly before opening up his warm brown eyes to look at her. He had a dreamy look on his face, which caused her to blush greatly (much to her dismay)

"UNCLE DIPPER-!" A voice was heard as she door slammed open.

Dipper squeaked- sliding his chair back before he was tackled by Sofia- Soos and Melody's young daughter- who knocked his chair onto the ground with her forceful tackle.