It wasnt that bad?

"Olly I'm sorry but you've pushed it too far this time" my mother says. "You're going to go live with your father for a couple of months, then maybe you'll think twice before staying out all night getting drunk with god only knows who!"

"It wasn't even that bad" I mumbled under my breath.

"Wasn't that bad! Are you kidding me! I get a knock on my door at 4 in the morning from a police officer with my 16 year old daughter, who is drunk and probably on something!" she yells.

"ON SOMETHING! Really mum! You actually think I'm taking drugs!?" I can't believe her. Ok so maybe I did get drunk and had to get escorted home by a police officer but drugs? Really? How low does she think I am?!

"Well look at you! You come home with different boys every weekend! You'll never settle down if you keep this up!" she yells

"What if I don't want to settle down? And you can't say that anyway, you're the one who cheating on dad!" I spat

"Do not use that tone with me young lady! Get upstairs and pack your leave as soon as you get up in the morning! I'll have a cab ready to take you to the airport" she screams harshly

"Yea because that's what you do when things get tough you push people away and replace them with something better! Just like you did with dad, things got tough so you cheated!" I yelled just as harsh

"Get upstairs now, don't even bother coming down for dinner!"

I storm upstairs and slam my bedroom door I hate her so much! She's such a hypocrite, I actually can't wait to get away from her now, apparently dad has a beach house right next to it so at least I can go down and maybe drown my sorrows in alcohol at night. So maybe I have a drinking problem. But I don't even care what people think of me anymore, I stopped caring a long time ago.

Once I finished packing I decided to ring my best friend sally, I would have to say I am pretty popular here, but none of them are real friends, except for sally and my other best friend Jack.

On the third ring she picks up. "Hello?"

"Hey Sal, you'll never believe what my mums making me do" I whined

"Oh hey Olly, and is this from the party the other night cause that was hectic!" she says

"Yea I know right but now she's making me move to America with my dad" I sigh

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? IF THIS IS A JOKE IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" yells and I have to move the phone away from my ear from her tone.

"No joke, I'm leaving tomorrow''

"NO NO NO NO NO NO this can't be happening who does she think she is!? What about me and Jack!?" she screams

I go to answer but my mother interrupts "OLIVIER WHY ARE YOU ON THE PHONE YOUR GROUNDED!" She yells

"ugh I got to go, I'll ring you before I board the plane and when I get there. Love you" I groan

"Ok but you know it's going to kill Jack when he finds out" she warns

"Why do you think he likes me, were best friends that would be weird"

"your so naïve, he totally likes you"

"no he doe-" I was cut off by mother screaming at me. Again.

"OLIVIA GET OFF THAT PHONE NOW OR I WILL GO UP THERE AND TAKE IT OFF YOU!" she yells from down stairs.

"Sorry Sally I'll talk to you tomorrow" I say and hang up.

I go and take a shower to try and calm myself so I don't end up killing my own mother. As the hot water hits my bare back I feel all my muscles contract. I turn the water and wrap a towel around myself before walking back to my room. I pick out a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top and climb into bed.

*******

I wake up to the sun shining through my window, it's the day I've been dreading. I roll out of bed and hop into the shower, once I'm finished I grab out a pair of skinny jeans and hoody and run downstairs. My mother has all my bags ready and in the yellow cab that is waiting outside.

I grab a piece of toast and walk out the door without a glance back. "Aren't you going to say goodbye?" my mother says.

"no" I simply state as I hop into the cab.

She walks up to the cab and stands outside the open window of the car door "You know it's for your own good sweetie" my mother states.

"You don't even know what good for me" I say as the cab driver starts the car and takes off.

Once we arrive to the airport I pay and thank the driver before hopping out and making my way to the doors. She didn't even bother coming to the airport with me, some mother she is.

As I make my way through the gate thingys that detect metal and shit I wait in one of the chairs for my plane. To fill time I decide to ring Sally "Hello?"

"Do you ever check the caller ID?" I think out loud

"OLLY!" I hear jack say. He must be over at Sally's at the moment.

"JACK!" I say back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Oh my god I can't believe the bitch is actually going to go that far!" he says angrily I can tell by his tone that he's fuming right now.

"Yea I know, but I'll call all the time ok?" I say trying to convince myself as well as them "are you at Sallys?"

"Olly! Are you ok have you boarded yet?!" I hear sally scream

"Yea she was just getting some chocolates so we can eat away our sorrows" Jack jokes

"Yea were really going to miss you, you've got no idea" sally says and I can tell that she would has a sad smile on her face

"I'm gonna miss you's too, but my planes boarding now so ill ring you's later. Love you!"

"Love you too!" they both say in unison and hang up. I give the lady my ticket and take a seat on the plane, I plug my earphones in my iPhone and put on 'Royals' I wonder what my dad's going to be like now. I haven't seen him for at least 7 or 8 years, as soon as he found out mum was cheating he wanted a divorce, I was only about 9 when it happened. But that's what caused my drinking problems, I started drinking about last year when I heard the full story of what actually happened when I was 15, they always told me they just stopped loving each other. After I found out I wanted to go live with dad but mum wouldn't let me and the only thing that's keeping me hear now is Jack and Sally because I'm going to miss them so much.

(hola readers! Ok so new story, and I know I've started it out pretty crappy but hopefully it will get better for you!) -Nikki