Detention!

After the bell rang I walked to the cafeteria and lined up. Everything is so different here, they have an indoor cafeteria while we have an outdoor one, and we don't even call it a cafeteria, we call them tuck shops or canteens

I grab my food and look around all the lunch tables. I haven't made any friends yet so I might have to sit somewhere secluded so no one will see me looking like my loner self.

As I make my way out the doors I accidentally run into someone and fall on my butt.

"Shit. I'm so sorry! I didn't see you, umm here let me help." She says extending a hand to help me up.

"Thanks" I smile

"Your Olivia right? The new girl?" She asks curiously.

"Yea but you can call me Olly" I extend my hand a she shook it politely.

"Well I'm Lilly, it's nice to meet you. If you want you can come sit at our table?" She asks

"Uhh yea sure" I say as I follow her back to the cafeteria. We make our ways past everyone and finally make it to a table with about 4 people sitting at it.

"Ok everyone listen up. This is Olly, she is new so everyone make her feel welcome. Ok so this is Blake" she says poiting to a pretty hot blonde. "This is bre" she says pointing to a pretty girl with long brown wavy hair. "This is Chloe and Lotty" he says motioning to two girls who look Identical except one had brown hair and the other has blonde."and this is my twin Josh" she sighs, and my eyes immediately widen as I realise it's my neighbour Josh.

"Hey babe" he smirks sending me a wink.

"Josh, leave her alone she's new and she doesn't need someone like you annoying her" his sister days strictly, but her tone obviously isn't working because he had more to say.

"What are you talking about? She loves it"

"Don't listen to him, if he gives you any trouble come see me ok?"

"Your the second person to tell me that today" I giggle. "Is he really that bad?"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here, because Im literally, right here." Josh sighs and leans bak in his seat.

"So Olly, where'd you move from?" Bre asks changing the subject.

"Australia, yea my mum sent me over here to my dad" I sigh

"How come?" Blake asks

"Uhh I umm got a bit wild at a party and stuff" I admit shyly

"That's sick! So your a party goer then?" He asks again

"You could say that" I reply just as the bell rings for my next class.

"What do you have now?" Lilly asks as we make our way to our lockers.

"Umm maths I think" I say searching though my schedule."yep maths" I confirm

"Ok I'll walk you to that class, but I thing your about 10 minutes late" great. That's just bloody fantastic. Now I'll have to get one of those detention thingys or whatever they are. Detention on my first day. How perfect.

"Ugh ok thanks anyway" I smile as we make our way to the classroom.

When we get to the door of my class, Lilly goes off to her class and I knock on the classroom door before entering.

"Olly how wonderful of you to join us" my teacher says sarcastically before handing me a yellow detention slip. I inwardly groan and take the slip and walk back out the classroom to the office.

"Olly? Why on earth would you have a detention, you didn't seem like that kind if girl" miss Milford asks.

"I'm not usually, I just was a little late" I sigh

"Oh well, sorry about that love, just walk down the hall to your left and enter the first door to your right, and just hand the teacher in there this sheet of paper and take a seat at one of the desks" she instructs, handing me another yellow piece of paper.

"Ok thanks" I sigh agin as I make my down the hall. I knock twice before entering, and what do you know? The teachers asleep at his desk and there is only one person in a desk at the back of the room. And who would it be?

Yes. Josh o'Conner