Gimme the money

After Josh left the room I just stood there like bloody idiot until the teacher woke and told me to get to my next class.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. I didn't see any more of Josh after the little Fiasco in the detention room.

As I made my way outside the school gates I got out my iphone and shuffled
my playlist. As I made my way down the street I heard some yelling, I followed the noise until I reaches a dark ally, yea yea I know, dark allies ahh run away. But curiosity got the better of me.

I made my way down the ally until I could make out to or 3 silhouettes and it seemed they were arguing or something.

"Listen mate. Get me the money or we'll seriously hurt you so bad you won't be able to walk again" some guy with a freakishly deep voice said.

"I can get you the money okay? Just not yet" another dude says. His voice seems awfully familiar.

"Do you even have the money?" Another man says.

"I have... A bit- but I can get it to you soon"

"Josh" I whisper at realisation hits me.

"I'll get it in the next-" Josh continues but is cut off by one of the guys.

"Who's there?" Shit I think I've been caught, I should've just kept my fat mouth shut.

I didn't answer him I just stayed squared behind an only cardboard box, trying to be invisible.

"Well, well look who we have here" says one of the men who appears to have long black greasy hair that's tied up in a pony tail and a beard that reaches his belly button.

"Errmm hello" I say looking up at him as I stay crouched on the ground.

"Is she a friend of yours Joshy?" Asks the disgusting guy with the beard, picking me up and holding me against him with my back facing his front and my hands behind my back.

Joh gives me a look that seems like he's pretty pissed at me. "Nope. Never seen her in my life" he says through gritted teeth.

"Don't lie to me boy!" He yells as he puts a knife against my throat.

"She's just some chick who started at my school today. I don't know her"

"She's a pretty one isn't she?" He says grazing the knife from my neck up to my cheek bone sending a little yelp out of me.

"Are you sure she's not one of your girlfriends?" Asks the other guy who I hadn't even realised was there. He had the same filthy hair but with just little stubble on his chin.

"Positive. Id never fuck her" Josh says bitterly. I flinch at his words but this should be a good thing shouldn't it? I don't want him to fuck me either but it hurts a little knowing that he doesn't see me up to his usual bed buddies standards.

"We might take he up to the boss. Aye Paul? He'd love a piece of this" the guy without the beard says gesturing with knife still in his hands down my body.

"Just let her go George. She doesn't know anything" Josh sighs running a hand down his face.

"Seems as you care about this chick?" George says grazing the knife along my cheekbone again.

"I don't give two fucks about her. I just don't wanna deal with an annoying little girl always being around me because you two are after them" he shrugs.

Ouch. He really know how to bring a girls self esteem down.

"I'm not like your usual 'fuck buddies' I'm not gonna follow you around like a lost puppy just so I can have a quicky. I don't even want to sleep with you in the first place. Your unbelievable, you don't even know me. I say as I snatch myself out of George's grasp and make my way out of the ally "and don't worry about me telling anyone, because I really didn't hear anything." And with that I started walking back home.

(Please don't hurt me...
I'm really sorry for not updating in awhile because I didn't think anyone was really interested in this but one special message go me back into it so thank you to that kind person who wrote that message :) )