Who needs binoculars?

The plane finally landed and I hopped off and went to find my bags, I picked them up and saw a man holding a sign with the last name 'Williams' on it. That must be me, I walked up to the man "hello miss are you Olivia Williams?" he asks, I simply nod and he grabs my bags and motions with his hands to follow.

We walk outside and we are greeted by a black limo he opens the door for me while I just stand and gape at it. "Are you going to just stare at it or hop in?" he chuckles.

"Oh sorry, umm does my dad own this thingy?" I ask as I hop into the beautiful thing.

"Yes your father is a very wealthy man" he say before he closes the door and walks over to the driver side.

"Wow" I mutter to myself

I never knew he was this rich! I mean yea, I knew he had a bit of money but no this much, he even has his own driver!

"Sorry I didn't catch your name?" I ask

"Oh sorry my name is Mathew, it's lovely to meet you Miss Olivia" he says politely

"Please, call me Olly" I chuckle

"Sorry Mis- I mean Olly" he smiles

Mathew starts to slow down in front of a drive way that leads to a huge mansion. "uhh are you sure you've got the right place? Or right girl?" I ask as he pulls into the driveway and in front of the mansion.

"Unless you're not who I think you are which is Olivia Williams then I'm 100% sure I have the right house" he chuckles

"This is not a house, this is a mansion!" I squeal

"I'm glad you like it, and it gets better because the beach is just a quick walk around the corner" he smiles

Mathew grabs my bags out of the limo and walks up to the door he rings the doorbell and about 10 seconds later an elderly lady with greyish hair greets us.

"Oh my, you must be Olivia! Aren't you just so beautiful"! She exclaims.

"Thank you" I blush, I've never had someone compliment me so much, sure guys call me hot all the time but they don't get all like this.

"Oh anytime sweetheart! My name is Sam and I'm the maid around here" she envelops me into a bone crushing hug until Mathew saves me. "What re trying to do kill her before he father even gets to see her? Geez women" he jokes.

"Sorry it's just so great to have female company around here, so if you ever have any troubles with anything, you can talk to me ok? Ok. Well Mathew take her upstairs to her room and make sure she gets settled in" she says. They act like an old married couple, I wonder if they are?

"Isn't that your job? I'm just the driver" he complains but Sam gives him a warning glare and he just sighs in defeat and motions for me to follow him up the stairs. Sam quickly hugs me scurries off into another room. When we reach the top we walk down to the end of the hall and go into the door on the right hand side. "Well then, this is your room, just make yourself comfy and stuff and we'll be downstairs, your father isn't home yet but he should be home later tonight for dinner, you have your own bathroom in there and Sam has supplied you enough girly stuff for a couple of weeks." Mathew says I say a quick thank you and he leaves back downstairs.

I plug my phone into the speakers that were sitting on my dresser and put my music on shuffle, I unpack all my clothes and put them in the right places then jump into the shower. Once I'm finished I wrap my towel around myself and step back into the bedroom. Being here isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but then again I haven't started school yet, people might not see me the way they used to back home.

As I walked back in I felt a pair of eyes on me I turned around and there was an incredibly sexy guy around my age watching me through his window with a smirk on his face. I opened up my window and told him off. "Uhh do you mind? A little privacy would be good ya know?" I state. "Well it's kind of hard not to look at you, you're pretty hot, but I've never seen you round here, you new?" he asks

"please don't tell me your one of those neighbours? You know the ones that stalk the girl next door with their binoculars and shit?" I plead.

"Well your ass and boobs are big enough to see without binoculars and that's all I really want to see, so I guess I'm not" he replies with his smirk still intact.

Instead of answering I just close my windows and blind and get dressed into my shorts and tank top. I walk downstairs and am greeted with the best smell ever. I follow my nose to the smell and I find Sam in what seems to be a kitchen?

"Hey" I greet her. "Oh hello Olivia! Your father is just in his office at the moment you can go In an-" I cut her off before she could finished and ran into my father's arms who was standing at the doorway behind her. "Daddy!" I squeal.

"Olly! Oh my gosh, you've grown up so much since I saw you last! I'm so happy you're here." He replies excitedly. "I'm surprised you could even recognise me it was that long ago" he continues. We stay in each other's arms for a little while until we finally let go. "You have a lot to talk about young lady" he jokes.

"So how has school been?" my father asks as we sit at the dinner table eating a delicious roast that Sam made.

"Its been alright I guess, when do I start my new school here?"

"whenever your ready, but I was hoping we could right into so that you settle down quicker, so tomorrow maybe?" he suggests

"Ok then, well I should be able to walk there wont I?" I ask

"yea its only a 10 minute walk really, but I will drive you tomorrow just to show you the way."

"Thanks" I have a feeling tomorrow will be a very long day.