Sexy legs

I woke up the next morning and and did my usual routine, had breakfast, had a shower and brushed my teeth.

I got out a pair of high waisted shorts my adventure time T-shirt and tucked it in along with my black vans.

In Australia we usually wore uniforms but in America some schools let you wear whatever they want! Lucky bastards.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my books and backpack.

"Dad I'm ready to go!"

"Ok love, I'll be down in a second" my father called back.

"Ok I'll wait in the car"

I picked my bag up and headed out the front door and hopped in the car. Seconds later dad came out holding a brief case and wearing a suit.

"Let me guess. You won't be home for a few days?" I asked as he hopped into the driver side of the car.

"Sorry sweetie, but if I didn't do this for a living I wouldn't be were I am today" he replied

"It's alright. When will you be back?"

"Probably in about 3 days. And Sam will be here during the day but she knocks off at 9, so I'll trust that you'll behave yourself while your alone" he says strictly. Great here comes the protective dad mode.

"Yes dad I know." I said rolling my eyes

"Sorry sweetie, I just want to be a good dad for you while I get the chance to" he says with a small smile."you understand that right?"

"Yea it's ok"

When we get to the school dad gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and a good luck.

I hopped out of the car and walked to the front office to get my schedule or whatever they call them here.

"Umm hi, I'm Olivia I'm the new student, uhh where do I get my schedule thing?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Oh hello! Welcome to Fipton State high, jus take a seat over there and I'll get it all organised for you" she says with a smile.

"Thank you" I say an walk over to the seat by the wall.

As I wait here the office door opens and the boy who was watching me through his window walks in.

"Hello Joshua. What have you done this time?" The office lady asks with a sigh.

"How many times do I have to tell you, call me josh. Geez Macey, get it right." He says playfully.

"And how many times have I told you not to call me Macey? It's miss Milford to you" she says back with another playful sigh.

Josh then turned around and saw me sitting on the chair. Oh great.

"Hey! Your that chick who was watching me through your window last night!" He smirks

"What! No-No I wasn't! I-that was you watching me!" I stutter.

"Whatever you say sexy legs, because literally your legs in that towel that was wrapped you were smoking" he says making the 'ok' symbol with his thumb and Pointer finger. I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"Alright now, leave the poor girl alone before you, scare her away." Miss Milford says, and I bless her a million times inside my head. "Anyway, here you go Olivia, this is your schedule and josh would you be a gentlemen and show her were her first class is?"

"Umm no its fine I can find it" I say nervously.

"I got a detention anyway" josh says handing the lady a yellow piece of paper.

"Always having detentions" Macey muttered to herself.

I walked up to miss Milford and grab my schedule, trying to hide my blush from feeling Josh's gaze run up and down my body.

"Ok, are you done checking her out now, because you need to get into your detention before you miss it" miss Milford say with a smirk.

"I can't help it. She's hot" he defends raising his hands up in surrender.

"Honey, if he gives you any problems, come see me, I'll bash him for you ok?" Miss Milford say chuckling.

"Ok, uhh thanks for the schedule"

"It's only my my job sweetie" she smiles

"Fuck she's hot" is the last thing I here as I close the office door and find my way to my first class.

As I walk down the hallways of the school, I try to find number 56. I'll have to go see miss Milford about my locker as well.

I finally find the classroom and knock on the door before entering.

"Oh you must be Olivia!" My Art teacher exclaims.

"You can call me Olly" I smile.

"Ok Olly, well I'm Mr Moore just take a seat at a free desk. Now we are doing a partner assignment this term and you and your partner will have to paint a piece of art work that describes you both, In the best way. Now Olly, I'm afraid everyone had been partnered up and that only leaves you and josh to partner up together since you both weren't here for it." He says giving me a pitiful look.

This keeps getting better and better.