snot him in the hooter

Olly's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a killer hangover, but that wasn't what caught my attention. The first thing I realised was that I was not in the clothes I went to bed in and I'm not the type of drunk that forgets everything. because I faintly remember josh putting me to bed, but the rest is a blur. so who knows what he could've done to me while I was in that state!

Next time I see him, he will definitely regret knowing me.

Despite my head ache, I got out of bed and was greeted by my dad sitting at the kitchen bench with his newspaper and coffee.

"Morning dad" I yawned, pulling out a chair and sitting opposite to him.

"Morning" he replied taking another sip of his coffee.

The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast, I did the usual: movies, tumblr and a tiny bit of study.

But when I walked into school the following Monday and saw him laughing and mucking around with all his jock friends, I waltzed right up and punched him in the nose.

"What the fuck" Josh groaned as he cupped his bleeding nose. "What was that for?" he exclaimed.

"You know damn well what that was for!" I screamed back at him "Your disgusting and perverted"

'You were basically begging me to do it, I wasn't actually going to!"

"Whatever" I mumbled and walked out of the cafeteria. I almost got to the front doors of the school till someone grabbed me by the arm and spun me around to face them.

"How dare you punch my boyfriend like that you little bitch!" some blonde screamed as she pinned me against a locker in the hallway.

"Ashley would you just stop. For the last time, I am not your boyfriend" josh states walking down the hall and prying her hands off me. "It was just a little fun, okay?"

"But Joshy" she whined in a sickly sweet voice, "you said I was the best you've had," she wined.

"Jesus christ' I mumbled walking away from the two that are obviously perfect for each other. He was a player and she was a plastic barbie that obviously wants to played with.