Dot touch me there that is my private square

After the encounter in the ally with josh I never spoke or made eye contact with him for about 3 days until he pulled me Into a janitors closet as I was walking to my next class on Friday morning.

"What are you doing?" I whispered harshly.

"No the question is what were you doing following me the other day? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yells

"I wasn't 'following you' I just heard yelling and curiosity got the better of me so I followed the voices until bam! I'm in the hands of some psychopath"

"Curiosity killed the cat" he smirks. What? Smirking? Is he fucking kidding me. He was just yelling at me!

"Yea but you wouldn't care would you? You don't care about me. Anyway are you bipolar or something?" I say voicing thoughts.

"Look I really didn't mean an-" he says but I cut him off before he could even start with his pathetic apology.

"No seriously, just stop, I don't want to hear your excuses, thats all people do, is constantly lie to me. I know you don't care about me, no body does" I state and with that I stormed out of the closet to my next class which just so happens to be art. With you guessed it. Josh o'Conner.

"Sorry I'm late sir I just um- got lost" I say quickly making up an excuse to get out of a detention.

"No sir, I saw her going into the janitor closet with josh o'Conner" a blonde bimbo called out, giving me a death glare.

And right in time josh walks in.

"Is the true mr o'Conner?" Sir asks.

"Me and Olly were just putting some cleaning stuff away for the janitor. No funny business here sir" Josh says bluntly then take a seat in the back of the classroom.

When I got home that afternoon dad told me that we were going over to the neighbours house for dinner.

"Ermmm which neighbours?" I ask

"The o'Conners sweetie. Now go up and get ready."

I inwardly groan but go upstairs and have a shower and change in to my short denim pants and my adventure time shirt again and lastly my vans.

I walk downstairs and see that dads in his jeans and a dressy shirt.

"Ready to go?" He asks

"Yep" I reply popping the 'p'

We make our way across the front lawn and over to there o'Conners house. Dad rings the door bell and it's answered shortly after by a man who I'm assuming is mr o'Conner.

"Hey how's it going? Come in. You must be Olivia." He says shaking my hand.

"You can call me Olly" I say as we enter the huge house.

"Well hello Olly, I'm sure you've met my two kids, josh and Lilly. Just go upstairs and you should easily find Lilly's room." He says. "Me and your dad here are just gonna watch some footy" he grins patting dad on the back.

I walk up the stairs and pass about two doors until I reach the second one down which is a very bright pink one. I knock twice and then lily opens beaming brightly, obviously happy to see me.

"Olly!" She exclaims hugging me.

"Hey" I giggle as we enter her room. She has a mini plasma tv sitting at the End of her double bed and to drawers on each side of her bed. And everything is pink. We sit there for a bit and just chat about random stuff.

"So seen any cute guys?" She asks

"Oh yes! I think Blakes pretty got aye" I giggle

"Oh I know right! Wouldn't mind tappin that" she winks. Am I giggle. "I actually like Blake but because he's Josh's best friend he says it might be weird for josh. And he's also got a girlfriend who is like some super hot cheerleader." She sighs " it sucks, but Blake and Josh are always sitting with the cheerleader and jocks. It's pretty rare when they sit with us girls."