I think your drunk

Olly's P.O.V

After about half an hour of sitting on the beach, I was pretty wasted. After I got used to the foul taste of straight vodka, I was drinking it like water.

I don't even know why I did that to Josh, well I know why, but i don't think it was the smartest thing. I was intended for him to get mad for teasing him, but I think he may have taken it differently, I think he thinks that I want to sleep with him.

I groan and fall back onto the sand. I lay on my bak until I see a familiar face looking down at me smirking.

"Well look at you" Josh says sitting down next to me. I don't move from my spot, I just lay down and watch the stars.

"Are you gonna take advantage of me while I'm drunk?" I slurred. "Because I don't want to sleep with you, I just really felt like teasing you, because that's what you do to everyone else"

"Do I tease you?" He winks and I just giggle uncontrollably. This is me hen I'm drunk. I'm either spilling my emotions to someone while crying, laughing hysterically or wanting sex.

"You actually do, you know? Your like really hooot, and I really love your eyes, there like greeny but then they look blue but then they look grey and I'm-I'm just really confused and I love them" I pout."do you love me?"

"I think your drunk" he states"c'mon lets get you home" he says.

"I'm not drunk! I just wanting a drink, so I-I had something to drink, and-and now I feel funny. But it's a good funny! I feel really really really really really good! I giggle. "Do you feel good?" I ask innocently

"How much have you had to drink?" He exclaims and picks up the half empty bottle of vodka.

"Why aren't you answering my questions? Do you hate me?" I pout.

"No I don't hate you" he sighs

"But you said you didn't care about me" I sob. Oop and here comes the emotional stage."you said you would never fuck me and that you don't care!" I cry and try stand up and walk away but stumble when I get about a metre away from him, so I sit back down again.

"Olly, c'mon you know I didn't mean that, I would love to fuck you, really, but I need To keep you safe, if I told those people you were something to me, they'd use it against me, so come one lets get you home" he says and pulls me up by my arms.

I try to stand and walk back home but I stumble a bit so Josh quickly grabs on to one of my arms and supports me why'll I attempt to walk, after about three metres he got sick of my slow walking and picked me up bridal style.

I clung onto the front of his shirt and burried my face Into the crook of his neck, an oh did he smell good.

"babe stop breathing on my neck, I really don't want to take another cold shower" he groans.

"You smell really good" I mumble into his neck, and I feel his breathing hitch in his throat. But he just groans and digs into my back pocket and grabs my spare key to the house out.

"Are you feeling me up Joshua?" I giggle. Still not moving my head from his neck.

"What are you trying to do to me?" He mumbles, unlocking the door and walking up to my bedroom.

"How do you know where my room is mr o'Conner? have you been stalking me?" I ask giving him a toothy grin.

"No. Your room is right opposite to mine, so it's easy" he states.

"Oh" I pout disappointed that he wouldn't want to stalk me

"Please don't pout at me like that" he groans

"Why?" I ask innocently, pouting even more.

"Because everything you do is hot as fuck, and it turns me on like heaps."

If i wasn't drunk now id call him a horny bastard and probably slap him but I just giggle.

He make it up to my room and puts me down on my bed and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Josh's P.O.V

I gently put Olly down onto her bed and she instantly falls asleep, I go to leave out the window until she starts mumbling stuff.

"I want to get into my pj's" she mumbles into her pillow.

"Do you need any help?" I joke knowin that she'll make me leave or turn around.

"Yes please." She say. Then I realise that she off her face and doesn't know what he saying. So I just chuckle and say "na, I don't think that's a good idea, you'll probably kill me in the morning"

"Please? I'm really tired" she mumbles. I'm hesitant at first, but I walk over to her draws and pull out an oversized white shirt and a pair of Elmo pajama Shorts.

"Righteo then... Uhh arms up" I say and she obediently lift her arms up while up pull her adventure time shirt over her head. My eyes instantly find her boobs, which are, let me tell you, veery nice.

"Uhhh" I mumble rubbing a hand down my face as I figure out how I'm suppose To do this without wanting to jump her.

"Okay umm I'm gonna put this shirt on now so put your arms back up" I say

"Noo"she whines "I need to take my bra off" she says as she goes to unclip it

"No no no no, don't take it off yet umm here I'll put the shirt on then you can unclip it under the shirt okay?" Fuck. That was close. A guy can only have so much self control. Especially a 17 year old guy!

I slip the white shirt over her head and she unclips the bra and pulls it out of her shirt.

I make my way down to her shorts and pull them down and then shimmy the Elmo ones up over her bum. I pull the cover over her and am just about to head out the window until she mumbles something again.

"Night Joshy" she sighs

I chuckle and whisper back, "goodnight Olly" Then climb out the window.

(Hehehe hope you like this one)