I'll make you fall in love

"Well, well well I would of never expected you of all people to be in here" Josh states

"Yea well I didn't plan on having a detention on my first day either" I say as I take a seat in the middles rows.

"I bet you did it because you knew you would get me all alone in here" he stands and sits in the desk next to mine.

"Umm no. I was just a little late to class"

"Weren't you suppose to be popular at your old school? As in 'I don't care if I get in trouble' attitude?" He asks

"My school isn't that cliche, and how did you know I was popular anyway?"

"I heard you talking on the phone to your boyfriend or something last night" he states simply

"I don't have a boyfriend, it would've been my friend jack or Lilly"

"Have you ever been asked out?"

"Yea, but I never accept them"

"Why?" He asks again

"Whats with the twenty questions?" I ask annoyed

"I'm just wondering why you don't want a boyfriend"

"Because I don't really believe in love, it never works out" I say

"I can make you love me" he state cockily.

"I doubt that, I've never been in love or had feelings for anyone" I say just as the bell rings.

I stand up the same time as josh does
"Well theres a first for everything" he says with every step he takes forward I take one back until my back hits the wall.

"You have no Idea what I can do to you" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Wh-what?" I stutter.

"What I mean is I can make you scream so loud that you'll wake the neighbours" he whispers again causing shivers to run down my spine.

"I-I umm ca-" I try to say but he cuts me off

"Do I make you nervous?" He says grazing his teeth against my earlobe.

"Ac-actually y-you do a l-little"

"Just a little?" He asks leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Th-the teachers ri-right there you know" I state.

Our bodies were so close I could feel the heat radiating off him. Why is he making me feel like this? I'm not usually this nervous around guys.

That's because you've never had a guy this hot this close to you before

My subconscious reminds me.

"He won't wake up. We could even start fucking in here and he wont wake" he winks as he pushed himself off the wall and heads out the door.