It's ten'o'three when Yongnam wakes up with a nasty taste in his mouth. His tongue is sticking to the roof of it and his breath tastes terrible. He scoffs, the undeniable feel in his throat, being something he can't forget. It's alcohol, definitely, like it's been for the past couple of days.

He stands, jeans uncomfortable and sticky, not like that, mind you. He can feel the stiffness of them and makes his way towards the bathroom. He opens the door, face looking towards the mirror and he flinches at the sight. His hair is pushed upward on one side, the rest flat and his eyes are clouded with sleep. He's got lipstick smudged on his mouth and streaks of pink and red on his neck. As he stares at himself he see's movement behind him, and turns around, eyeing an unclothed leg that emerges from beneath the gray comforter. He turns himself towards the mirror, maybe it is like that. He shakes his head and leans down at the sink, he really can't remember much of the night before.

He reaches for his phone, which is luckily still in his back pocket. He blinks at it, noting the four missed calls from Ahyoung, the ten text messages from Mark and the combined ten phone calls and texts from Youngjae and Gikwang. The date reads February 17th, 2020, it's 10:04 in the morning and Yongnam's eyes are bleary.

Ah, he thinks. The Valentine's Party.

He places his hands against his eyes and rolls them before shaking his head. He turns around, back hurting and he glares at the mirror. There's scratches and he guesses something happened. He sighs before walking back into the room after splashing a heaping amount of water on his face and hair, and reaches for his shirt that's on the ground. He looks down, before shaking his head. He walks out of the bedroom and down the stairs and slaps the two boys on the couch, who jump in surprise and groan at the headache that hits them.

"Yeah, you little shits deserve that. Who gave me this shirt last night?" He glares and notices a foot sticking out above the couch. He yanks the foot, receiving a yelp in return as the blanket that had been covering their head rises.

Once they spot the shirt the three boys burst out laughing. Yongnam smiles with them before smacking Youngjae in the face again. He punches Gikwang on the leg and pulls Bambam up by the ear, throwing the shirt over his shoulder. "Now seriously," He twists Bambam's ear. "Which one of you little bitches gave me this shirt?"

Bambam taps his hand repeatedly and nods. "Ow—ow—okay—ow! It was hyung—it was hyung!" Bambam's head twists in as he tries to remove his ear from Yongnam's grasp. "Ow, hyung, honestly it was a joke—hyung!"

"Oh," Yongnam says with a feral smile on his face. "So it was one of you. Your idea," he turns towards Youngjae and Gikwang. "to have me wear a shirt, that says, I am Maknae Line's Bitch. Or yours?" He turns. Across the room, he can see Jinyoung and Jaebum lying beside each other and beginning to wake up. Jackson sits up from behind the couch, blond hair messier than Yongnam's had been, and face covered with more make-up than he showed up with the night before.

"And I see," Yongnam glares, gesturing towards the elders of GOT7, "that I am not the only one you had wear the shirt, huh?"

Ahyoung stalks out of her bedroom, hair pulled up on top of her head, shirt long and evident on her. "No, you're not, they had everyone wearing it. It was great really," she glared. "Nearly all of them were so drunk that no one objected to ripping their shirts off to put these on." She rolled her eyes, hands moving to the grocery bags on the counter.

"Why do you have that on then?" Youngjae paused. "Oh god, did we make you rip your clothes off? I remember making them do it," He gestured towards his hyungs. "And I recorded them. Oh god," he repeats meeting Bambam's eyes. "Did we record Mark-hyung's fiancé taking her clothes off?"