It's two weeks later, that Yongnam finally finally decides to text the random number, which had been under the contact name of Girl you should apologize too.

Granted, he didn't apologize the week immediately after because his restaurant had just been opened, and his sister's wedding was following that weekend and he really just didn't know how to talk to her.

He thinks he's bad at communication, no he know's he is and he just doesn't want to say anything that could further upset her.

He's written and re-written so many times, the little words and phrases in his mind not directly translating to what he really wants to say.

He spent thirty minutes the other day with two words typed before he opted out of telling her anything at all.

"So, do I get to say I told you so."

Nope nope nope, not at all, douche move. He thought to himself. Don't even try it.

He sighs, before rolling his eyes. "Hey, this is, the asshole from the other day. I just, I wanted to apologize for calling your friend a douche, it, it wasn't right of me at all, and I'm sorry, if, if I made you anymore upset."

He stares at the offending text message for twelve minutes before he just hits send. He lets out a deep breath nearly crying when he receives a text message in return almost a minute later. He lets out an awkward laugh staring at his phone but not actually reading the message for a few seconds. He finally sighs and unlocks his phone, eyes working over the words.

"Can I call you?"

His shoulders fall and his eyebrows raise on his face before he sends her a text back. "Go ahead."

Almost immediately, his phone rings and he answers it tentatively, because this is still a stranger and he doesn't know how old she is, so he is moderately terrified of the law catching up to him if she's a minor.

"H-hey." He says because he doesn't really think he needs to be incredibly formal because they've cussed each other out already but also, doesn't know if she's comfortable being informal with him.

"Hi." Is all she says and he can't help the words that come out of his mouth next.

"You sound terrible."

There's a soft laugh and he doesn't know what to make of it, but the sound is sweet, and nice and different then what he's used to.

"That's what my eonnie's are saying too. They all think I sound terrible."

"Well, I mean, I don't know how you normally sound." He snorts, right arm crossing over his chest to grip his left arm. "But, you just, you sound like you've been crying. A lot."

She lets out a deep breath before she speaks up. "I have been honestly."

"Do-Does that mean..." He trails off. "W-was I...? Sorry, Iㅡ"

"ㅡIt's okay, you were, were right honestly." She says softly. "He told me that he'd been sleeping with Min-eonnie, because I wasn't. Then he told me because I didn't sleep with him, that he had also, slept with my best friend, and cheated on me quite a few times with different people. So I, I know that I said that I didn't feel that bad, but maybe it was because I was just thinking that he hadn't slept with anyone else." He can hear the shake in her voice, and the breaks every now and then. "But when he told me, it, it really made me realize that he, he cheated on me, just because I wasn't good enough."

"That's not why." Yongnam speaks softly. "He did it because he's a douche, you didn't do anything."

"I didn't sleep with him."