Yongnam blinks at his screen, the bright light nearly blinding him before looks up and his eyes survey the city lights in front of him. He snorts, before shoving his phone in his pocket. "I am very uncomfortable." Is the only thing he says.

"You good?" A voice asks behind him.

"I didn't expect you to follow me out here so fast."

"I mean," Gikwang grins. "It's not like I could just ignore my best friend when he looks so upset." Suddenly a jacket lands on his shoulders. "Not to mention you gonna freeze to death."

"Good, I've been begging for the sweet release of death."

"You wild." Gikwang nods. "So what's up?"

"What do you mean?" Yongnam leans against the rail.

"Why'd you leave so quickly?" Gikwang let's him ponder for a whole minute before he speaks out. "Still got feelings for Kyungri?"

Yongnam stares forward, eyes wide as he shakes his head. "No." He bites his bottom lip. "I just feel... happy."

"You're happy about it?" His best friend asks, glasses resting on his face. He pushes them up and frowns before prompting him further. "Continue."

"Yeah. And maybe that's why I feel weird? I mean, Kyungri was the first real relationship I had. When she dumped me I, I really thought I was gonna spiral down. When it didn't happen I just, I went on with my life and I feel like, like it should have affected me. At least more than it had. And I'm serious, I'm happy for her. I'm completely and totally happy for her but I can't help but feel like maybe I shouldn't be...?" He bit his bottom lip.

"So then wait..." Gikwang scratched his head, lens covered eyes narrowing. "You're... you're upset that you're not upset? I'm so confused."

He shook his head, brown hair falling in his eyes. "I'm just indifferent." He replied after a moment. "I don't understand why, though."

Gikwang pauses for a moment before he just laughs ridiculously, with an incredibly confused look on his face. "I don't understand you at all dude, but I guess." He grins. "You are legitimately insane but whatever."

"I'm not you twig." Yongnam pushes him, slipping his arms through the sleeves of his friend's coat. "I'm finally, happy. Like just legitimately, perfectly fine with my life, Kyungri's pregnant, my sister's getting married, like, I'm just ready for families."

"Looking to settle down all of a sudden then?"

"No." He pauses. "I dunno. I just opened a restaurant, I'm not financially stable enough or just stable in general for a family just yet. I mean who knows," his phone dings again and he pulls it out. "Maybe I'll meet that person now, or maybe I'll meet them in ten years. Who knows."

Gikwang nods, slinging an arm over Yongnam's shoulder. "Dude, I think you're amazing, and you will meet somebody. Don't worry. Now," He scrunches his nose. "Ima head out now, got something to do!"

"Something," Yongnam narrows his eyes. "Or someone?"

Gikwang shoots a megawatt smile. "Jealous? You know you're the only one for me."

"Oh." A voice echoes out and suddenly Gikwang straightens. "I didn't realize you guys were so, in love."

Yongnam snorts before turning around fully. "Hyung," Jaebum's eyes flicker over to him after resting on Gikwang for a moment. "We all know I'm in love with Jinyoung. Gikwang doesn't stand a chance."