"HEY SO WHAT EXACTLY is going on with Yongnam lately?" Is the first thing out of Gikwang's mouth the moment he enters the restaurant.

"What do you mean?" Ahyoung says from her place at the bar, two plates of food in front of her. Daniel's standing by her side legs spread close to the ground mimicking a near-split position and Mark is slipping his hands through the boy's hair.

"I mean," Gikwang frowns. "Does he seem a little, I don't know off?"

"Not really." Mark says, nudging Daniel with his knee urging the boy to turn around. He nods, shooting him a thumbs up. "Hairs good now!"

"Thanks hyung." Daniel grins before walking away.

"Are you sure? I feel like I haven't seen much of him lately, and when I do, well, not to sound like those parents who are very lackadaisical about their children and all. But he's always on that phone."

Immediately after the words leave his mouth Ahyoung turns to fix him with a pointed stare.

"I told you already. I know." He winces. Mark frowns and Daniel tosses a water towards Gikwang with a confused expression.

"I just meant, that I think. I think he's got a new girl."

"No." Ahyoung immediately says.

"No?" He raises an eyebrow at her. "Listen, I get that maybe, you know, you don't want him to find someone, because then you'll be like, you know. All alone and stuff—"

(behind him yuju snorts and kyungsoo laughs so loudly that a customer shoots him a look—one he returns before daniel smacks him on the head—"that's a customer you dilweeb!")

"—hey," Mark begins to interject but Gikwang just waves his hand.

"That's not it." Ahyoung supplies with a laugh. "Yongnam told me what it was."

"I'm sorry?" Gikwang frowns. "He told you?"

"I'm his sister?" Is all she says, raising her shoulders an eyebrow lifting along with them.

"But over me? Seriously? Wait," he turned towards Mark narrowing his eyes. "Do you know?"

Mark stares at Gikwang impassively before he lifts his shoulders, shrugging, eyebrows lifting towards his head.

Gikwang's frown fell further, nostrils flaring. "You do."

"You're emphasizing your words too much child." Is all he responds with.

"He doesn't know." Ahyoung rolled her eyes. "Nam-oppa told me. That's it."

Gikwang blinked before glaring at Mark one last time. He stands up straight, snapping towards Ahyoung. "Wait! So what's going on?"

"He's got a new friend. He's enjoying her company. That's all I'm saying."

"Oh so he's, like," Gikwang lifted his hands and managed to get one in the shape of a circle before Ahyoung threw a towel at him.

"He hasn't met her yet you pervert!"

"God," Ahyoung rolled her eyes at his face. "I just wanna know who she is Youngah."