"Hey," Yongnam begins teeth gnawing at his bottom lip. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh," Mark blinks up from the television. "Sure, yeah, what's up?"

"...I think I'm gonna quit my job."

"That's not a question you idiot." He replied before sitting up immediately, head whipping towards his future brother-in-law. "Hold on, wait–what? Why? Is everything okay?"

Yongnam stares at the television for a moment longer before he shakes his head. "I've just been thinking, you know, about everything around me. Gikwang's studying to be a doctor, Kyungri's got the club to deal with, and the rest of the guys have all their solo things going, you know like, I know you guys have said you only got a couple more years as GOT7 and then you're done, but I guess, I guess I started thinking about me. Everyone's got these jobs or these families that they want to have or are having and I'm just... I'm stuck back here, still working at the same ole mechanic job that I've had since I was nineteen years old."

"Yongnam," Mark begins. "You're only twenty three, like you are not even twenty-four!"

"I know," the boy said with a frown. "But that doesn't make me feel any better. It just makes me think, you're already twenty-four. Why are you so behind?"

"How can you think that?" Mark frowns. "It just, I don't see how. You've done so much, I mean,  yeah you didn't go right back to school, but you didn't exactly have the best circumstances for that. You were taking care of your sister. She was the priority for you at the time. So yeah, you might be behind everyone on that, but your circumstances were different."

"But that still doesn't... you see it's like, like no matter how you look at it. I'm still behind, yes my circumstances were different, but what about all the people who's circumstances were different? Look how far some of them have gotten."

"Well then," Mark paused before speaking up. "What are you thinking about?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you're genuinely thinking about quitting your job, what are you thinking about doing?"

"...I," Yongnam begins with a frown before nodding. "I bought a building."

"You did what?"

"Well, I've always wanted to be a chef, it's what I went to school for. So, earlier today, I bought a building."

"Where?"

"...Gangnam."

"YOU BOUGHT A BUILDING IN GANGNAM?"

"I mean, go big or go home?"

"That's... certainly going big." Mark nods. "I mean, that's great. So are you just..."

"I'm going to renovate it, but I'm for sure going to make it in to something. I mean, I won't quit until it's completely put together. Not to mention, I told Junhyung-hyung that I've been thinking about this for a while."

"What'd he say?"

"He said it's about time." Yongnam chuckles out awkwardly. "He also told me that I can work at the garage as long as I need too as long as I let him know, when exactly it is that my restaurant will be open." He nods as he speaks aloud. "I think, I dunno, I think this means I'm good right?"

"I mean," Mark blinks widely. "Yeah, honestly." There's a brief moment of silence. "It looks like you're all good to go dude."

"I'm going to do it." Yongnam immediately says as he lets a deep breath out. "I am really going to make my own restaurant."