奖金一

WARNING: there is homophobic slurs, cussing, foul language, and derogatory terms for sex. there is also mentions of death, blood, nothing too graphic and mental and physical abuse! while the abuse is not incredibly detailed, i had a hard time even alluding to some of it because it made me sick to think about, so please, do NOT read if you are uncomfortable. trust me, i will understand.

[BREAKING] GOT7 JB IS HOMOSEXUAL

(or subsequently, the story of seo gikwang told in parts

many many parts)

💙

PART ONE

Seo Gikwang is six years old when he breaks his leg.

Allow me to elaborate.

Gikwang is walking home from school, hand firmly in Kihyun's as he jumps over any and everything that makes it's way into his path on the sidewalk.

Outside it's sunny, not a cloud in sight as he swings his older brother's arm.

"Was school fun today Gikwang?"

"Mmhm! We were supposed to make our own superheroes and their secret ideminitites—"

"—identities—"

"—yeah that! We made those too!"

"Oh, that sounds fun." His older brother enthusiastically followed up. "What was your superhero's name?"

"His name was 'HyungMan'!"

"HyungMan huh? What can he do?"

"He cooks and cleans and reads my favorite bedtime stories and always gives me hot chocolate when it's cold!"

"Oh, HyungMan sounds like he's taking my position as your brother." Kihyun frowned and Gikwang laughed. "What was HyungMan's real name then?"

Gikwang immediately perked. "His name was Seo Kihyun!"

Kihyun blinked in surprise before he smiled wide, lifting Gikwang into his arms. "You named your superhero after me?"

"No silly hyung! HyungMan is you! Because you do all that stuff for me, you're my hero!"

Kihyun laughed hugging Gikwang tighter and tickling his side. "Well that makes me super happy! How about HyungMan makes Gikwang's favorite for dinner tonight?"

"Really?" Gikwang straightened, eyes sparkling. "Really really?"

"Mm, really." Kihyun smiled as they kept walking. The older boy suddenly paused. "Oh," he began, voice surprised. "Hello, what can I help you with?"

Gikwang turned around to see a few people standing in front of their house.

"Hi," a man spoke up. "We just moved next door and wanted to introduce ourselves! My wife is at work but she made some maeuntang for you guys this morning before she left! I'm Song Chan and this is my daughter Dahee and my son Yookjae."