YONGNAM'S NOT REALLY PAYING ATTENTION, eyes still firmly on the road when Yugyeom shakes his arm with a whine.

"Hyung."

"What?" He finally blinked, eyes twisting towards the younger boys.

"I said," Yugyeom sighed. "What are we going to tell Jaebum-hyung?"

Yongnam's eyes are on the road and he sighs out softly. "I don't know," he bites his lip, eyebrow raising. "I honestly think I might say something stupid."

"Oh," Yugyeom frowns. "Then why'd you come to talk to Jaebum-hyung?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Bambam snorts, rolling his eyes. "He's gonna punch Jaebum-hyung of course."

"I am not. I should be punching Gikwang."

"Wait what?" Bambam frowns.

"As much as I don't know everything about what happened between Gikwang and Jaebum, Gikwangie's told me stuff about him and a girl."

"I'm sorry," Bambam begins, confused. "So he's... also been sleeping with a girl?"

Yongnam shakes his head and Yugyeom nods thoughtfully.

"Oh, you mean he's asked you questions about a relationship in the instance that he is him but Jaebum-hyung is someone else?"

"Bingo."

"So that means, he's omitted certain things but there's some stuff he's told you that was probably him trying to get advice about him and Jaebum."

"Pretty much. Though," Yongnam's eyebrows furrow a bit. "It was mostly when he was pretty much fucked up."

"Huh," Bambam turned. "You okay with telling us what happened?"

"Normally, I wouldn't but, hyung, he started sleeping with someone else. Gikwang was really torn up about it."

"He was?" Bambam frowned. "But he was so miserable talking to Jinyoungie-hyung about how it'd been forever since he had sex!"

"When was that?"

"Last week." The younger boy frowned. "He said he hadn't been with anyone in a, really long time."

Yugyeom's lip curled. "Well now I don't know how to feel. Either he's lying or he thinks Gikwang is nothing. And both options don't sit well with me."

"Or," Yugyeom frowned. "And think with me here, he's telling the truth and he lied to Gikwang-hyung to get a rise out of him?"

"And why would he do that?"

"Uhm because boys are stupid and when they're hurt they like to seem like they aren't?"

"...but we're all boys."

"So you should understand what I'm saying exactly."

Bambam nods, lips turning down in agreement. "True." He frowns before speaking again. "But why would he make Gikwang-hyung think he's been with someone else? It doesn't make any sense."

"I mean," Yongnam paused. "Honestly, it could be one of those things where he was just trying to make him jealous. People do incredibly stupid stuff when they're in love."

"...you actually think," Bambam bit his lip, "that their in love?"

"You don't act that way if it's anything but love."

"He's not wrong." Yugyeom frowned. "One time Jungkookie and Jimin-hyung broke up and Jimin-hyung went on a date with someone else a couple weeks later. Jungkookie cried for like three days when he found out about it." He blinked. "Jimin-hyung didn't really think it was that important to tell Jungkook about it because it wasn't anything. So he, being the jealous piece of shit that he is, stormed the "date" and yanked Jimin-hyung away from the dude he was with. Then when Jimin was arguing with him to let go, Jungkook asked him to marry him. It was incredibly unromantic. But hyung didn't really think he was serious until Jungkook got down on a knee and legit spouted a life story. After Jimin-hyung said yes, he found out the date wasn't even a date, Taehyung-hyung just lied to him by saying it was." Yugyeom nodded.