Four

London June 19

Sir Paul thought for a second and smiled.

"You must of seen me on the telly. I'm Sir Paul McCartney." John looked shock.

"You're Sir Paul?!" Sir Paul giggled. "That's what I said."

"I went to your birthday party yesterday!" Sir Paul tilted his head. "What's your name?"

"John Lennon."

"I've never heard that name before."

"Well, my mate George Harrison got an was friends with you and he got an invitation."

"Oh Jojo! I've missed him." Sir Paul smiled at the thought of his old friend. "So, he brought you with him?" John nodded. Sir Paul blushed.

"Are you two together?" John's whole face turned bright red. "N-no!"

Sir Paul smiled and whispered, "You know I'm perfectly fine with homosexuals. I know it's illegal but, I can keep secrets."

"I'm not queer! We're just mates!" John felt tense. "I'm quite sorry." Sir Paul looked down, a little embarrassed.

Sir Paul started to study John's features. His auburn hair looked so familiar. His voice sounded so familiar. His posture seemed so familiar. Something snapped in Sir Paul's head.

"Linda," Linda looked at Sir Paul, "Could me and Mr. Lennon here have a moment alone please." Linda only nodded and walked away down the trail.

"May I have a seat?" Sir Paul asked politely. "Oh yes."

Things were silent for a few minutes. The air felt so cold even though the sun was shining down upon them.

"Mr. Lennon," Sir Paul spoke up finally. "Please, call me John." John said smiling. "Well John," Sir Paul blushed slightly at John's wavy smile.

"I know exactly who you are." John tilted his head in confusion. "Well duh, I told you who I am. Ya need to catch up." John giggled.

"No," Sir Paul's throat felt like a desert. "I mean. You kissed someone last night?" John hesitantly nodded, slightly confused. "I was that person."

Silence. John's mouth fell open.

~•~

John felt nauseous. His head was spinning.

"I-I don't know what to say." John stared at the man before him. Sir Paul. His doe eyes gave John a feeling he's never felt before.

"Well, I just want to ask that we can both forget about this okay?" For some reason it hurt Sir Paul to say that. John stared at him but, slowly nodded and Sir Paul sighed.

"Well, it was nice to meet you John, even under quite awkward." Sir Paul smiled politely. "Um, could I ask you for a favor?" John asked, his voice shaking slightly.

"U-uh, could we kiss, just one more time. I-I mean if you want to I don't want-" John was interrupted by the other man's lips against his.

John felt his hands move to the other man's waist and he gripped harshly. Sir Paul found his hands at John's hair and tugged slightly which caused a slight moan to escape to leave his mouth.

What the hell am I doing? They both thought. Suddenly Sir Paul stood up abruptly and was breathing heavily. "There's your kiss." Sir Paul said as he took out a fag and lit it. "Goodbye." Sir Paul mumbled and started to walk away.

"Wait!"

Sir Paul spun around. "Would you like to go out for tea sometime?" Sir Paul looked at John like he was mad. "John, you know I'm married."

"Not like that you nit! I mean as friends." Sir Paul couldn't help but, smile at John's rudeness. "How about tomorrow at 12:00?" John smiled his wavy grin. "Okay!"

Sir Paul spun back around and started walking. He spotted Linda feeding ducks at the lake. "Oh hello!" Linda greeted him with a kiss on the lips. It feels different.

~•~

Liverpool June 19

"Fuck you, you fucking bastard!"

"Well fuck you too, you fucking bitch!" Pattie slapped George across the face. "I hope you fucking kill yourself, you sack of shit!" Pattie spat at George as he held his cheek in pain.

"Right back at ya!" George hissed. "Well I wasn't the one who shagged some whore behind my wife's back."

"Olivia ain't no whore! She's a lovely lady, unlike you!"

"As if you only known her for one day, George! One day!" George rolled his eyes. "Well I had something with her unlike you!"

Pattie felt tears in her eyes. "Fine!" She grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder. "I'll just leave then! I'll have a lawyer bring the divorce papers!" And like that Pattie left George's life.

George sat on his old brown couch and watched as the clock ticked. Tick. Tick. Tick. After what felt like an hour passed there was a knock at the door that made George jump out of his skin.

He groaned and made his way to his apartment door. He peered out the eye whole and saw one of his other best mates standing outside, Ringo.

He unlocked the door and Ringo smiled. "Hey Jojo! Mine if I come in?" George merely nodded and Ringo skipped in happily. George never understood how he could always be so happy.

Ringo made himself comfortable on George's brown couch. "Bloody hell mate," Ringo exclaimed as George sat down beside him.

"You look fucking miserable!" George groaned and rubbed his eyes with his palms. "Me and Pattie are getting a divorce."

Ringo gasped dramatically. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Why is she divorcing ya?"

"I shagged another woman."

"Ya cheated on her?" George shrugged. "Sorta. Well, I knew she was already cheating on me anyways. I knew she was going to stay at another man's house."

Tears started to pour down George's face and he felt himself starting to shake. "Oh god Ringo! My life is a mess! I just need someone to love!"

Ringo stared at his friend, not know what to do. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around George's shaking body and George buried his face into Ringo. Ringo felt himself blush at the other man against him.

After a few minutes of Ringo comforting him, George pulled away. "Oh shit mate. I just stained ya shirt with me tears. I'm sorry." George looked up at Ringo. His eyes puffy and his cheeks had bright tints of red.

Ringo didn't know what came over him but, he pressed his lips against George's.

George was shocked at first but, strangely enough, he loved the taste of the other man's lips. Ringo started to tell things were starting to heat up as George started rubbing his crouch against Ringo's and they both felt themselves getting hard.

They both pulled away from their steamy kiss, breathing heavily, and George was now on top of Ringo. "I think I found my love." George smiled at Ringo and Ringo giggled.

"Hey Ringo," George whispered into the other man's ear which caused Ringo to feel butterflies in his stomach. Ringo hummed in response.

"How would ya like to feel me inside ya?"

"Oh yes please."

________________

I hope you guys liked that little side story of George and Ringo I put it in~

Thanks for ally he support! Peace and love! ✌️❤️