Six

Liverpool June 21

Paul's eyes fluttered open and he groaned at the bright light shining into the room. Wait. This wasn't his room.

He straight up which wasn't good idea when he felt a strong pain in his head. "Oh fucking hell." He held his head.

He looked around for clues but, found nothing but, bare white walls, wood floors, and a mess of clothes on the ground. He made his way to the door and swung it open.

He was met with the scent of coffee and meandered down the hall. When he reached the end he turned the corner and found found John sitting at a small table sipping coffee and reading a newspaper.

He looked up from the paper and smiled at Paul and said, "Morning." And toke another sip of his coffee. "Would ya like flatcakes or scrambled eggs since that's all I know." John asked rising from his seat.

"Did we fuck last night?" Paul asked bluntly which caught John off guard. "W-wha.." John was at lost of words. "Did we fuck last night? Everything's so blurry. I remember kissing you but, oh fucking hell." Paul started to tremble.

"N-no we didn't! You were so wasted I had to end up dragging you home and just let you sleep in me bed and I just slept on the couch." Paul let out a shaking breath.

"I'll have some flatcakes." Paul said as he sat down at one of wooden chairs. John's stiffened as Paul sat in the chair Cynthia used to sit in. Memories of her flooded into his mind again.

"What's wrong?" Paul asked when he notice John was staring at him. "Oh nothing, better start on those flatcakes." He smiled and turned to the stove.

~•~

Liverpool June 21

"Shit George. I think we're queer."

"No shit, Ringo." George said as he held Ringo in his arms as they sat on George's couch watching the telly. "Well, I mean what are you going to do about Olivia? Didn't you pretty much leave Pattie for her?"

George groaned. "I don't think I'm in love with her. I met up with her after our little 'fun' yesterday," Ringo eyed him suspiciously, "I promise we didn't do anything and well, she understood and she even had a boyfriend so yeah." He smiled down at Ringo.

"Even though who knew I'd fall in love with me best mate." He kissed Ringo's nose which made him squirm slightly from the cold lips on his nose.

"I love ya."

"I love ya too, Ringo."

"We're definitely getting arrested."

~•~

London June 21

"Where have you been?"

Paul thought he was able to sneak back into his house without a sound but, the voice of his beloved wife new his plan failed. "Hello, sweetie." He choked.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked walking towards him. "I was just out with a friend." Paul mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh you've been out with a friend, all night long!" Linda didn't like raising her voice, especially at Paul but, she was so pissed.

"It's not that big of a deal." Paul said trying to walk away but, was unsuccessful. "It is Paul! I'm your wife and I was worried about you." Linda said in a softer tone. Of course Paul fell for her sweet voice.

Linda gave Paul a small kiss on the lips. "I love you." She mumbled. Paul looked back at her. She was beautiful. Very beautiful and a even lovelier person.

"Now, come the servants have made us some organic sushi for lunch." She smiled and walked off. Paul stood at his spot and looked down at his shoes.

For some reason he felt guilty. Maybe it was because he's kissed John so many times but, it felt like something more than just kissing.

~•~

Liverpool June 21

John hit his fist against the door for what felt like the hundredth time. "Oi, George it's me, John! Open the fucking door for Christ sake!" John yelled, hoping his friend would hear.

John sighed in relief when the door finally cracked open. When George peered out of the door his hair was a mess, he only had a pair of underpants on, and his cheeks were bright red.

"Oh, I see." John smiled knowing exactly what his friend was up to. "What?" George asked sternly.

"Do ya got a pretty bird in there?" John asked try to looked through the cracked door. "W-what do mean?" George asked trying to block John.

"I know you were fucking somebody. So who is she?" George blushed and looked away. He didn't want to lie to his best mate.

"It's Ringo."

"Ringo?"

"Ringo? Isn't he your friend though." George blushed even harder. "Well the day me and Pattie got a divorce he came over and started to comfort me and one thing led to another and, ya know."

"What about the Olivia girl?"

"Apparently she already had a boyfriend and she said even though she thought I was cute she still loved him, so." George shrugged. John nodded.

"So why are you here?" George sighed impatiently. "Well ya know when I made us leave that Sir Paul's birthday party early?" George folded his arms and nodded. "Well the reason was because I kissed someone, and that someone was a man," George nodded.

"And I found out that someone was," John got butterflies in his stomach just remembering their kiss. "Sir Paul." George's eyes seem to grow three times their size.

"Holy fuck John." George said in shock. "So are you two a thing now?" John sighed. "No, he's married to a woman."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well," George patted John on the shoulder. "There's a ton of other fish in the sea."

"That's it?" John scoffed. George furrowed his eyebrows. "What ya mean?"

"Well usually you go on a whole inspiring rant on how I should go after this person in all." John said.

"Well I have someone waiting for me in bed for a round two so," George started to close the door but, John put his foot in the way just in time.

"Come on Jojo!"

"Maybe later." And like that the door shut and a very frustrated John stood looking at the closed door.

____________

Not a very eventful chapter but, there's more on the way.

Also thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments! It means a ton! ✌️️❤️