Nine

Liverpool June 27

George thought he was going to choke on his coffee. "Ya did what with who?"

"I fucked Sir Paul."

"Fucking hell John!" George grabbed a napkin close to him and wiped his mouth off. "I know, I know." John rubbed his temple.

"Ya guys a thing now or..?" John groaned. "I don't think so. He always go off on not wanting to hurt his wife. Like, who gives a fuck about her?"

"Obviously he does."

"Fuck you George."

"I got Ringo to do that for me." George grinned and John made a disgusted face. "Faggot," John muttered.

"Oi, you ain't any different." George grinned, he loved picking on John. "I swear to god I will fucking kill you." George sat back in his seat and gave John the 'come at me,' hand motion.

Suddenly everything become a blur as John leapt, with his arms straight out at George's neck. "Stop it ya ass!" George yelled again and again as they began one of their 'manly' tickle fights.

~•~

London June 27

"Oh fuck!"

"Fuck, harder Paul! Har- Fuck!"

Linda's nail dug into Paul's back as he thrust into her. Moans filled into the room as the kept up their messy motions.

They also knew the servants could hear their sounds but, honestly couldn't gave a shit because they were in the moment of just them. Together.

Paul felt a burning sensation in his lower abdomen and knew exactly what was going to happen, "Linda, I'm going to come."

Linda only clawed harder at Paul's words and moved faster with his movements. Soon enough there was a loud groan from Paul as he filled the condom. Linda also came soon enough.

Paul slide the condom off and tied to the top of it and threw it in the bin beside their bed. He cuddled up against Linda as they both caught their breaths.

"What's wrong?" Linda finally spoke up once her breath was at normal pace. "What do mean love?" Paul asked as he kissed her soft cheek.

"You were really lit this time. Sorta like, you didn't want to do it." Paul felt his chest tighten. In all honesty Paul was thinking of John as Linda and him were doing. Obviously he couldn't tell the truth to her.

"Do you not feel like doing it?" Linda repeated when Paul didn't respond. "Because if you didn't you can tell me if you don't feel like having sex because consent is impor-" Linda was quieted by Paul's index finger pressed against her mouth.

"It was amazing. And I really wanted to do it. It's just have a lot of work things on my mind." Paul pulled his finger away from Linda's mouth and she smiled.

"I'm glad." She said as she snuggled up against Paul. Oh, how Paul felt guilty. It hurt so badly.

Paul looked down at Linda as he started to hear small snores coming from her and saw her fast asleep. He hated and couldn't wait to what he was about to do.

He slipped out of bed, making sure not to awake Linda, and started to get dress. Simple black trousers and a button up shirt.