(Kurt's P.O.V.) Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR SONGS IN THIS STORY LINE. ENJOY!

I was walking to my last period class which was Glee Club. I knew things would be awkward because Finn broke it off with Rachel. Finn wanted to do his own thing and he should be happy. I was looking forward to seeing Blaine. I wanted to do a duet with him today. I had in mind Perfect by P¡nk.

I walked in class to find that we had a new student. Her name was Sugar is what I heard. She was pretty. But I heard that her family is like filthy rich so this should be a blast.

As soon as she opened her mouth, it sounded screechy and annoying. "Great." I thought, sarcastically.

"Okay Sugar. Take a seat. Does anyone want to start a song off today?" Mr. Shue asked the class.

"I would like to sing with Blaine!" I announced very loudly.

I looked over at Blaine and he smiled and I winked. He got up and walked to the front with me. I looked at the pianao man and nodded my head. He nodded back and started playing along with the other instruments.

Our song was off to a really good start. I started it and Blaine followed. Everyone started singing chorus and smiling and swaying in their seats.

Our song finished and everyone clapped. Blaine and I bowed and we took out seats. Rachel got up and sang "Gives you hell by All American Rejects."

"Rachel, I'm not sure that was a love song." Mr. Shue said, confusingly.

"I know, I just felt the need to sing it." Rachel replied with a bit of sass.

She took her seat and Mr. Shue started talking about sectionals. About 30 minutes later, the bell rang and school was over for the day. I grabbed Blaine and we walked to my car. Finn told me between classes that he was gonna walk home. Blaine hopped into the passenger seat and I hopped into the drivers.

"Hey Blaine?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He responded.

"Is it okay if we stop by the hospital? I want to see my father." I started the car.

"That's fine. It doesn't matter when but can we run by my house. My phone is dead and I need to speak with my father. I know he's probably worried." Blaine said and turned the AC on.

"Yes, we'll stop by on the way to my place love." I smiled and headed toward the hospital.

I reached over to turn the radio on and the song I Knew You Were Trouble started playing. Blaine and I looked at each other, laughed and sang along. Taylor had a good voice but I've heard conspiracy theories about her and they weren't very good ones.

The hospital wasn't very far from the school. I'm pretty sure it took me like 10 minutes to get there. As I was pulling I'm, I saw Carol walking inside. I parked and Blaine hopped out of the car. I turned the engine off and walked around to meet Blaine at the entrance.

"Hi. Could you direct me to my fathers room?" I asked the desk lady.

"His name?" She asked.

"Burt Hummel." I responded. I saw Blaine looking at the small baby shop just a few feet away. I smiled.

"Yes. Room 206, floor 3." The lady said with a smile.

"Thank you. Blaine, come on!" I yelled.

"Coming love." Blaine came jogging up next to me.

We walked around the corner to an elavator. The elevator took us to floor 3. My fathers room was farther down and I was getting a bit hungry. I saw there was a vending machine in a smaller waiting room.

"Hey, I'm going to get a candy bar. Want anything?" I asked Blaine.

"No. Get whatever you want." Blaine responded and kissed me.

I headed over to the machine to find it loaded with candy. I didn't really know what candy I wanted so I just threw in $2.00 and chose a Hershey bar. I walked back to Blaine and we started down the hall again. As we were walking, Blaine grabbed my hand and started to sway our arms back and forth. I leaned my head against his shoulder and about 5 rooms down I could see the sign that had 206 on it.

I walked into the room to find my dad watching full house. I have never seen him watch that in my life. So I was shocked.

"Dad!" I said and walked over to him to hug him.

"Son. Oh, I've missed you so much!" My father said and hugged me.

"I've missed you too. I'm so glad you're okay. Do you know when you can leave?" I asked and squeezed his hand.

"The doctor said that I could leave today." He smiled and looked at Blaine.

"Oh my gosh! Dad! That's amazing! I'm so happy." I almost broke into a small cry.

"Hey Blaine glad to see you here." My father said to Blaine.

"Hey Mr. Anderson. I would like to tell you something." Blaine said, with a smile.

"Go on.." My father said, confusingly.

"Well, since you have been here. I have asked your son to be my boyfriend. I know I should've asked you first but you were in here and I couldn't help myself. I will be honest with you, last night, I did stay at your place. Carol said that was fine. I just thought you should know sir." Blaine walked over to me.

"Kurt I'm glad you're happy. As for you Blaine, call me Burt. Thank you for trying to ask me first. I know these past few days have been rough for Kurt. But please do not hurt my son." My father said, sternly.

"I respect that sir." Blaine said and held my hand.

"Dad I can't wait for you to get home." I smiled and looked at Blaine.

"Kurt, I'm so glad you're happy. Blaine, I'm serious about what I said." My father smiled.

"Okay dad, we're gonna go home. I need to run Blaine by his fathers house really quick. I'll see you soon. I love you." I said and gave him one last hug.

I grabbed Blaine's hand and walked out of the room. We started for the elevator when Blaine stopped. He just stood there, staring at me.

"What?" I said and started to blush.

"You look amazing." Blaine stared at me.

"Why thank you." I replied.

"Your eyes are gorgeous and you just tempt me so much." Blaine looked away.

"Come on." I said, grabbed Blaine's hand and ran to my car.

"Where are we going?" Blaine asked.

"We're going by your place and then my house." I winked and started the car.

Blaine directed me to where his house was. I parked on the side of the road and waited for him to speak to his father. He seemed pretty chill from where I was. He didn't freak out or anything, well, I don't think he did. Blaine came out in different clothes along with extra clothes and hair gel.

"Alright. Next stop my place. And you're going to have the time of you life love." I blushed and started to drive.