Fireflies (Finished)

Hey guys! listen I'm so sorry I haven't been responding believe me I've been trying to but the stupid school wifi will not work worth a dang but when I get some good wifi I will respond to all the comments and messages and yes, I do like covers. whatever you guys would like to make for me or get from me I will say yes as long as its nothing bad or dangerous. Thank you so much guys for your support :) I couldn't have gotten this far without the support of my followers. Okay so on with the story! :)

Bill awoke to feel the child's soft hair beneath his chin. Bill smiled and gave the boy's head a peck. "m-mister" Bill heard dipper muttered softly, "I-I need to go" Bill gave a confused look at the boy until he felt him give a small squirm. "Oh okay" Bill muttered lifting the boy up gently. He carried Dipper to the bathroom and helped him do his business. "I can't believe he shot you" Bill muttered angrily "its okay, he's done this before" Dipper replied, touching his rips and shaking. Bill skin turned even redder as he heard Dipper say, "there's something in my ribs and it hurts so bad" small sobs racked the boy's hurt body. Bill picked the poor boy up gently and carried Dipper to a different bathroom. "Close your eyes Pinetree your really going to like this" Bill whispered to him as he laid his head on bill's shoulder. Dipper listened curiously as the sound of running water filled the room. Dipper lifted his hands to see a huge round bathtub filled with glowing water. "This water should help with all the pain Pinetree" Bill said, putting a hand in to check the temperature. Dipper tensed a little as he felt his clothes disappear. "Easy" Bill whispered, carefully putting Dipper into the water. A sweet smell filled the room as the water began to glow brighter. Dipper began to relax as a warm tingling sensation enveloped his body.  Bill watched carefully as he saw something move between Dipper's ribs. "Is that...."Bill muttered watching as something silver poked out of Dipper's skin. A silver bullet was pushed out of his skin and a blue light shined in its place. "How long ago were you shot Pinetree?" Bill asked, snapping his fingers and making the bullet appear in his hand, "a year ago" Dipper replied sleepily. Bill growled and muttered a curse at Stanley's name. He noticed Dipper was falling asleep and snapped his fingers again. A white towel engulfed the boy as Bill lifted and carried him back to the bedroom. "Wow" Dipper whispered sleepily as bill laid him down on the bed, "your room is so pretty". Bill chuckled and  smiled as he watched the boy look around in awe. Everything in the room was painted gold except for the dark walls that seem to make everything stand out. The bright Chandelier hung above seemed to make the room shine. Bill snapped his fingers and Dipper was dressed in a small light blue t-shirt and little navy blue shorts. "How do you do that?" Dipper asked sitting up and examining himself in shock, "it's easy kid" Bill replied, plopping down onto the bed. Dipper smiled and continued to look around. 
"Hey who are those people in that picture?" Dipper asked, pointing to a picture hanging up on the wall, "That's my family Pinetree, the one in a blue suit is my brother Will, the tall one in a gold suit is my Father and my Mother is the one in a gold dress" Bill replied sleepily, raising up. He snapped his fingers and Dipper watched in amazement as Bill changed into a yellow shirt and matching pajama pants."Well I don't know about you kid but I'm going to sleep if you need anything-" Bill trailed off and snapped his fingers, "There's fruit and water on the night stand and I'll play music". Dipper nodded and watched as Bill turned over and the music began to play.
Dipper started munching on an apple quietly, listening to the soft violin music playing through the room. An hour past before Dipper felt his eyelids grow heavy and a familiar tune began to play. He smiled and began to sing along, "you would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep". Dipper smiled and thought of the nights when fireflies flickered around him. "Cause they fill the open air and leave tear drops everywhere you think me rude but I would just stand and stare". "I um I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly um.." Dipper frowned and tried to remember the rest when he heard Bill mutter "It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep cause everything is never as it seems". Dipper smiled, "cause I get a thousand lightning bugs from ten thousand lightning bugs as they try to teach me-"
"How to dance" Bill rolled over and opened up his eye. "A foxtrot above my head a sockhop beneath my bed the disco is just hanging by a thread"
Dipper giggled at how groggy he sounded and started to join back in. "I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly-" "it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep cause everything is never as it seems". Dipper frowned again and giggled, "I forgot this part" he said as Bill rolled his one eye. He put his head on bill's stomach and hummed the rest of the tune to himself. Bill sighed and listened as Dipper muttered sleepily "I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep because my dreams are bursting at the seams.." Dipper's voice faded and the music silence afterwards. Bill smiled at the peace that returned along with the child's soft snoring. "Goodnight Pinetree" Bill whispered as he fell away into a deep sleep.