Calls Of Distress

Bill walked down the eerily quiet dark hallway with a sleeping Dipper in his arms. Shadows danced and lashed out at the demon's ankles as he headed toward the bedroom. Heavy footsteps made Bill stop dead in his tracks, "Moe I wish your footsteps weren't made of stone, you make such a noise when you walk down the hallway" Bill said, turning to look at a gargoyle, "Sorry master but this is important" Moe replied, pointing a huge hand to a door that had opened down the hall. Bill looked at the sleeping child in his arms and snapped his fingers.The boy disappeared into a blinding gold light. "Send one of the guards to stand by the bedroom door" Bill instructed to the gargoyle. The statue gave a stiff nod and banged against the walls. A gargoyle with a scar over his eye appeared, the gargoyle spoke to him in Latin and the statue walked towards to the bedroom. "Now on to business" Bill said and started off to the open door. A unholy scream echoed from a door beside them as they passed it. "Make sure these monsters are kept under control Moe I need to keep the place a little less Chaotic" Bill said as he walked into the open door. The gargoyles inside stood at attention as bill walked inside, Bill instructed something in Latin and the gargoyles went back to what they were doing. "Cal! What's the problem?" Bill called to a tall gargoyle that was looking at a huge screen with a frown on his face. "It's Victois master he's made a deal with Stanley Pines and is hunting for Dipper" Cal replied, as Bill ran over to look at the screen, "THAT WRETCHED PIECE OF" Bill turned red and roared a stream of curses that shook the room, "Call Will and tell him to get up here, we've got to find out what he's up to and why he wants Dipper". Cal nodded and did as he was told. "Master, Will is on his way" Cal said, bowing before returning to the screen. "Alright! Everyone listen! I want you to watch closely over Dipper when I am not with him where ever he goes, keep the creatures locked away and make sure the others know what to do!" Bill instructed a red glow still present on his body. The gargoyles stiffly nodded and returned to their work. "Master The child is awake and your brother has arrived" Moe said "If you would like us we will watch the child as you make battle plans". Bill nodded and waved him off. "Let Stev watch the child I heard he once had children in Unimus's kingdom". Moe stiffly nodded and continued toward the bedroom. Bill snapped his fingers and teleported to where Will appeared. "Why I always end up here?" Bill heard Will mutter as he walked into the room, "Because this room used to be yours" Bill replied. Yellow flamed torches lit up the room as Bill made his way through the rows of books to where Will was standing. "Unimus's child is danger" Bill spoke "And it's up to us the stop the threat before it turns to war". Will blinked at him for a few moments until he uttered "Unimus's child is........ alive?" "Yes and he's here with me, Victois is out there looking for him" Bill replied, "Stanley Pines have him his soul and is planning to track down the child along with him". Will shook his head, "We need to get Riezus into this, he's been waiting to get revenge on Victois ever since that day" Will said, "We aren't bringing him into this, Victois is a low demon, we can handle him" Bill replied. Will sighed and nodded reluctantly. The room fell into silence. "W-well if that's all I n-need to go back and h-help T-tyrone" Will said, a blue light began to shine behind him, "we'll discuss plans later" Bill replied. Will nodded and began to rise up, "Remember Our cousin is evil, Riezus could help it's just a suggestion I'm going home byeee" Will said, vanishing in a flash. The room grew silent as Bill snapped his fingers. The torches disappeared leaving the shadows to play and crawl around the walls. As bill began to leave the room an inhuman cry filled the atmosphere. Bill immediately snapped his fingers and teleported to his bedroom before he realized what was happening. He found Dipper curled up in a corner making inhuman distress cries. Bill froze as he felt dipper throw his arms around his legs calling out in distress. "Master the child has had a nightmare and I have not been able to calm him down". Bill nodded and waved him away. He reached down and picked up the screaming boy. A loud call escaped bill's throat. Dipper began to quiet as bill sounded out another one. Soon Bill's calls filled the room. Dipper sighed and hiccupped as bill laid down on the bed with him gripping to his chest. Bill sighed and gave dipper a small squeeze. "It's okay pinetree, they won't be able to touch you ever again" Bill whispered, snuggling into Dipper's mildly shivering form. A peaceful silence filled the room as dipper relaxed into Bill's arms. "Unimus would be so proud" Bill whispered to himself as he stared up at the blackened ceiling. "I wish I could've saw you...one last time".
Bill listened to Dipper's soft snores and smiled. "I do have you" Bill whispered, "Right here in my arms"