A little love can solve a big problem

(TADA WE CONTINUE)

Bill shot his head up as Will came running in, slamming the door open.
"THE PRINCE IS DIEING!!!THE PRINCE IS DIEING!!!!" Will shrieked, turning blue and pushing the gargoyles out of the way. Bill gave a horrified look at Will and took off running toward the bedroom with Will following. The smell of demon blood grew stronger as Bill broke the door and ran in. "Pinetree!" Bill yelled as he ran to the boy's side. Will stood by him covering his mouth and crying.
"get me a stretcher NOW!!" Bill yelled turning a pale yellow in panic. The memories were still playing on the mirror and Bill watched them carefully. "Why did he do this?" Bill said to himself as he examined Dipper's split wrist. Will cried harder as he picked up a blade that had the boy's blood on it. Bill mentally cursed himself as the gargoyles ran in with a stretcher and lifted dipper on gently.
Bill teleported the boy and Will to a small medical room. "Dr. Fronk!" Bill shouted, yelling something else in latin after it. A very masculine gargoyle ran in wearing a lab coat.
The gargoyle immediately got to work. setting up surgery tools and stitching needles. "bring me lots of blood! The queen has some in storage!" Dr. Fronk yelled in a thick italian accent. Bill wrapped an arm around Will as the demon continued to cry. The room grew silent as the doctor began to work. Bill watched in self hatred as The doctor cleaned and stitched up Dipper's pale and tore up arm. "I should have paid attention...what caused him to go so far and..."
Bill walked out of the room and teleported to his bedroom. He stared in anger at the blood and picked up the crimson dagger. A memory began on the mirror as Bill began to turn a violet red. Dipper was cutting himself and watching every memory as he sung to himself. "I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Your. Monster!" Bill shouted as he broke the mirror in one swift punch. Shards shatter to the floor as Bill panted and snapped his fingers. The crimson on the floorboards disappeared and so did the shards.
Will appeared in the doorway as Bill turned around. A small smile appeared on will's face as he said, "He's alive". Bill immediately got up and teleported to the medical room where Dr.Fronk was wiping off his hands and leaning against a counter.
"The boy will be fine, just keeping him away from any activities and most importantly...spend time with him" Dr.Fronk said, as he walked up to Bill, "You have to remember, this is a little demon boy and he needs someone".
Bill could only nod as Dr.Fronk walked out of the room leaving the two demons and the softly breathing boy alone. Bill immediately ran by Dipper's side and began to smother the boy's face in kisses. "I am so sorry" Bill whispered in dipper's ear, " I love my son, i love you, i am not your monster". Will watched in tears as Bill took Dipper's somewhat warm hand in his. Bill gently lifted Dipper's body onto his and nuzzled the boy's head.
Will gave dipper a kiss on his forehead and a small nuzzle. "please call me tomorrow" Will said as he began to vanish. Bill nodded and watched as his brother teleported away. Bill snapped his fingers and fireflies began to play. He began to sing softly as he rocked a little to the beat. Dipper seemed to stir and gave a small kiss to bill's chin. "I-I love you too d-dad" he whispered weakly.
Bill smiled, "i'm never going to be like your uncle kid"

"Never"