A Get Well Lullaby

Bill was awakened by a soft stir from the boy. "d-daddy" Dipper whispered sounding pained, "my arm-". Bill looked down and noticed blood leaking from the stitches. "What is causing that" Bill muttered, then he noticed that dipper had turned in the night and was somewhat laying on it.
The demon sighed and summoned Dr. Fronk. "You rang? I was coming to check on the boy anyway" Dr.Fronk said as he appeared in the room. Bill sighed and watched as the gargoyle began to clean up the boy's stitches.
"your mother called" Dr. Fronk said suddenly, "Asking about you and the boy".Bill looked at him and frowned, "That's out of context, because she usually only cares about what's in her realm". Dr.Fronk only shrugged and wrapped Dipper's bandages. "Feel better prince" The gargoyle said, patting the side of the stretcher and leaving Bill to glare at him. "Y-you have a m-mom?" Dipper asked, his voice a sleepy whisper, "Yes and a Father too, both of which rule in their own dimensions" Bill replied, climbing up into the stretcher with him and holding the boy close. Dipper nuzzled into him and sighed, trying to ignore the small throbbing in his arm. "Why did he call me....prince" Dipper said, looking up at bill with a confused look, "That story should be saved for another day when you are ready to hear it" Bill replied, seemingly distracted by the boy's soft hair. Dipper frowned a little but nodded and decided to pester him later. Bill laid his chin atop of the boy's head and hummed a chipper tune. Dipper giggled a little, feeling the vibrations tickle his head. A bright blue light startled him a little as Will appeared holding a giant dark blue teddy bear and a get well balloon. "Geez where'd you get that thing?" Bill said, flashing a grin and patting a spot on the other side of Dipper. "Sorry, I just wanted to get something special for the prince" Will replied, smiling sheepishly and setting the teddy bear near the boy's feet. Will carefully slid in next to dipper, watchful of the boy's other arm. "Did you tell mom anything about Dipper or what had happened?" Bill asked, glaring at the shaky blue demon. "What? No, you know me and mom don't really talk to each other..." Will replied, giving a bit of an uncomfortable look. Bill nodded, "She called me earlier, asking about him...and us". Will sighed and looked away, not wanting to talk about their mother anymore. " I know" was all Bill heard as the room grew silent.
Dipper laid contently between the two, accompanied by the warmth of the giant teddy bear now laying on his feet. Will tied the balloon to the side of the stretcher and started humming a cheerful tune. "I know my mother doesn't like me, she says I cry too much but Father is the one that says I cry just enough" Will sang, looking at bill with a dorky smile, Bill shook his head and joined in. "My mother says i'm too wreck less, psychotic, and overall obnoxious, my father says that I am just enough, isn't it sad the ones we love are torn apart?". Dipper smiled a little and began to sing, " My uncle calls me worthless and says my body deserves to crumble, Bill says I am not that horrible and I deserve to be loved on, isn't it a shame the only people you've got, are the ones that are tearing you apart?". Bill looked at dipper and smiled, Will couldn't help but smile as well. Together the boys began to sing along to their cheerful tune.

(Will) Why be blue instead of golden?

(Bill) Why have a mother that never gives a loving?

(Dipper) Why be beaten by your uncle and sister?

Bill and Will: why can't we just be a family? Where everything is better and you know it's gonna be alright. Where we tell each other stories and keep each other safe from the monsters in the night.

Dipper: I don't know about you, but I think, we should just stick together and promise to stay forever, even when our parents seemed to disappear

Bill and Will: We could be the family...that could take on our worlds and remember what our families did so we don't do worse

Dipper, Bill, and Will: We can be the family that makes it out alright, fighting through the monsters that prowl out of sight....

Maybe we can fix the damages our parents left behind....

The tune seemed to fade as everyone stopped singing. Bill smiled at the two beside him. "We are a family guys, a dorky, rebellious one" Bill said, laughing a bit, "except i'm the rebellious big brother and Will is the nerd one that keeps Pine tree out of trouble". Dipper giggled, "Yeah...pretty much" Will replied, laughing a bit as well. The two demons chatted and told dipper stories that soon lulled the boy to sleep. Bill soon followed after, propping the teddy bear to where it was a pillow for the trio. Will only smiled and was beginning to leave when he felt Dipper latch onto his arm. "Stay" The boy mumbled in his sleep, "stay with our family". Will sighed and snuggled up beside Dipper.
"I love my small family"