Healing with time

Dipper's cuts were healing faster than the Dr thought they would. The tissue was repairing itself and soon the pain would fade away. Bill watched Dipper's every move from then on, taking his focus off Victois for a while.  Will began to visit whenever he could,  happily finding Dipper cuddling the giant Teddy bear and with the balloon tied to his good wrist. Dipper always stayed close to Bill now, sometimes riding on one of his legs. The two were always seen together from now on, not that Bill didn't trust the kid, he just didn't want him to be unsupervised. The seasons of the mansion were changing now, going off earth time for Dipper's sake. Bill learned that winter was coming whenever they were outside in the garden. A cold gust of wind blasted through the garden, giving some of the flowers frost bite. It even left Bill shivering a little from the cold. The lillies huddled together, closing their buds and the lullaby tree had already dropped all it's leaves, using it's branches to cover the Jewel. Bill watched as the garden began to prepare itself and called Dipper to come in. The poor kid had frost growing on his horns but it didn't seem to be a bother. Bill lead him to a room with a fireplace and soft couches.  Bill snapped his fingers and it lit with ease. Dipper giggled running up onto the couch, smashing his face into a pillow. Bill laughed and shook his head, tickling Dipper.  The kid squealed and tried to scramble away only to be grabbed back by Bill. "Stop it!" Dipper cried, laughing hard. Bill chuckled and stopped, giving Dipper a small squeeze. The boy curled up against his chest as Bill laid down on the couch. "How does your wrist feel?" Bill asked, giving the bandages a look over, "They aren't hurting as much now!" Dipper cheerfully replied, "I can still see inside them though". Bill smiled a little seeing that the boy was happy even for a little while. That's all he's ever wanted for Dipper. Bill gently kissed the boy's forehead, as the kid began to settle down to nap. He gently took off Dipper's hat and ran a thumb over his horns, the boy had small symbols carved into them. Bill smiled sadly, as he remembering Unimus's horns. "If only I could have saved you, why didn't you let me?" He wondered to himself, wrapping his arms around Dipper and slowly receding into a dream-like sleep.