Questions and Demon Forms

Bill awoke the next morning to see Dipper curled up in a corner sniffling. Bill frowned and got out of bed. He stiffened when he heard Dipper whispering to himself. "I-i just wanted to know...No no please please I'll do anything don't shoot..." Dipper's voice trailed off as Bill got closer. "Pine tree?", Dipper only shuttered in reply as he continued to whisper softly. "M-mabel no p-please don't let h-him do this" .  Bill was about to put a hand on his shoulder when all of a sudden a bright light flashed and Dipper's horns and tails appeared. The room began to light up in blue flames as Dipper stood up. Bill noticed his eyes were still closed and tears were streaming down his cheeks. He's dreaming about them Bill thought unhappily dreaming about his horrible 'family'. Bill reached out and shook the boy gently startling him awake. "No grunkle Stan! No I didn't mean to do it again!" Dipper shrieked, trying to get away, "Pine tree! Pine tree! it's me calm down" Bill said, holding a gentle grip on Dipper's arms. The boy stopped shaking and opened his teary eyes, "B-bill" Dipper whimpered, all of a sudden he latched onto bill and cried, "What are these things?!! Where am I?!! Are you going to take me back to my family?!".  Bill was taken aback for a second due to Dipper's sudden action, and stooped down to Dipper's eye level. "It's okay pinetree I know you're scared and still  recovering from everything but I think I'd rather explain everything over some really good meatsack food hmm?" Dipper nodded and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Now let's get into something more suitable.." Bill snapped his fingers and another snazzy suit appeared on him, Dipper was dressed into some green overalls and a white shirt. A white and blue pinetree hat appeared on his head that was a little too big. "You'll grow into it kid" Bill said, smiling and fixing his gloves. Dipper giggled as he noticed how the hat hung just a little above his eyes. Bill opened the door and offered a hand. Dipper took it and together the two made their way through the dark and shadowy halls. "Where are we?" Dipper asked, moving a little closer to bill as an unfriendly looking shadow passed by. "We're in the mindscape kid, a place where I have true reign and where nightmares and dreams collide" Bill replied, "Although we are really just in my mansion".  Dipper nodded in amazement as Bill entered a silver door, "Any requests?" bill asked, gesturing to the gray cabinets hanging on the walls above a stove. "U-um..Pancakes?" Dipper muttered as Bill walked over to the stove, "Kid there's nothing for you to be afraid of you can ask me for anything and I'll give it to you" Bill chuckled "after all I am an all powerful demon and as soon as I get things cooking you can fling any questions at me". Dipper gave a small nod and sat at the small bar that wrapped around the kitchen. "W-why do you cook? I-if you can make things appear" Dipper asked "I mostly do it for kicks because I'm usual not up to something at this time in the morning" Bill replied, turning back to messing with a pan. Dipper looked around in confusion at that, looking around the dark kitchen. "W-what..How?" Bill clapped his hands and a window appeared on one of the walls. "See for yourself kid, the pancakes are almost done" Bill said, focused on his work. Dipper went to the window to see sunlight streaming through and a beautiful lush green garden that had weird glowing plants and several strange looking trees around it. "Wow" Dipper breathed, examining the strange garden in wonder. Bill watched him and smiled as he sat a plate on the bar. "They're ready" Bill said, sitting down. Dipper nodded and jumped onto the chair. Silence filled the room as Dipper ate quietly while Bill sipped softly on warm tea.
"W-why do...Look like this?" Dipper asked, watching his tails flick back in forth. "It's your other form Pinetree" Bill replied, "my what...?" Dipper asked, confusion in his voice. Bill sighed and began to explain.
"Your form is something that was given to you a long time ago, it's not a curse nor a genetic disfunction it's something that descended to you, I don't know nor care if shooting star has it but I know that your great uncle has it". Dipper just blinked at him, "you mean grunkle sta-" "No not him kid a much nicer version of him does" Bill said, taking a long sip of tea. "So if I'm a demon are you like me? And why do you want... me?" Dipper asked,frowning at his empty plate. " the reason I want you is because demon kids are special, well in your case half demon kids, we are few in kind due to having demons killing each other and the way your 'family' treated you made me furious, your great uncle was planning to kill you soon enough and I couldn't let that happen, besides that you could have been killed by another demon too" Bill replied, "And for your second question, no I'm not really sure what you are exactly but your not my species".  Dipper poked around at his tails and horns. "How come my tails are bluish green now and why did flames appear when I was...dreaming?" Dipper asked, wiggling his tails around a bit. Bill chuckled and replied "your mood can be shown by body color like me when I turn red and sometimes flames can randomly appear whenever your current mood is strong enough". Dipper smiled a little and started feeling at his horns. "Any other questions this morning?" Bill asked,picking up the plate and cup. Dipper's mind was buzzing with them but the boy shook his head and lifted his hat back above his eyes. Bill smiled and began to walk to the door. "Follow me Pimetree" Bill said, offering out his hand, "You won't believe the next thing you see"

And I'm going to end this chapter here but don't worry I'll continue :) Adios Amigos and Amigas! :D