Chapter 6: Jeremy Alexander Xanders

Jeremy's full name is Jeremy Lance Alexander Xanders. 

Jeremy's mom is a chef named Kate Fanning. His dad is Chris P. Xanders who's a pastry chef. He also has a younger brother named Hue.

Jeremy's dad died because of cancer.

After 5 years, Kate got married again to Benett Logan, an ownder of a popular 4 star hotel. 

Years later, Kate and Benett had 1 kid.

Jennifer Anne F. Logan (5 years old). 

They own a diner which belonged to his dad, Chris.

He's very close with his family and his only friends are Tiffany, Erica, Jessica, and Rachelle.

Jeremy and his siblings are half-British.

****

Jeremy was sitting on the ground across the tomb of his dad, Chris. 

"Hey dad. I miss you. Hue and mom are doing alright. Hue got in the soccer team, by the way! I know that if you were here you'd be over the moon about it. But wherever you are, I know that you're watching us and that you're here. Marcel has a home now...at Benett's hotel. Marcel has a humongous cage there. People can take pictures of him and feed him and stuff. I always visit Marcel whenever I can." Jeremy said. 

Marcel was his pet monkey. Marcel was in the family ever since Jeremy was 5. Jeremy's dad bought Marcel for him, because he wanted a pet monkey. So, for Jeremy's 5th birthday, Chris got him a monkey named Marcel.

"Mom is doing fine with Benett. Their wedding was okay. But you're still my favorite dad. Jennifer is a sweet kid. She gave me chocolates the other day after she found out I won the Sudoku contest thing."

****

Jeremy stayed at the cemetery for about an hour until it was time for him to leave. 

"I guess I have to go now. I'll visit again next week. Same time. I miss you and I love you, dad." Jeremy smiled sadly and left.

Jeremy was walking towards the exit of the cemetery until he saw a familiar car pull up. 

The window rolled down and there appeared his 15 year old brother, Hue. 

"Jer! Hop in! We're going out." Hue said excitedly as he opened the door for his brother and rolled up the window.

Jeremy went inside the car and asked, "Hue, where're we going?" 

"Six Flags. Mom wanted you to have the best last day of summer thing." Hue shrugged. 

"What?! Really?! Aww, man. That's so cool! The girls would've loved this." Jeremy exclaimed.

"what do you mean 'the girls would've loved this'? All they care about are their hair and nails. Like, they're gonna ask you if they ride a roller coaster, will their hair be ruined? Or will their nail break if they ride this other ride?" Hue spat out. 

"Geez, Hue. It's kinda true, but they're my ONLY friends." Jeremy said sadly.

Hue scoffed. 

"Where's mom?" Jeremy asked. 

"As usual with Mr. Logan and Jen." Hue said whilst looking out the window. 

"Why do you look so sad?" asked Jeremy.

"Nothing. It's just that mom has been spending too much time with Jen and Mr. Logan, and she hardly pays attention to us. It's like she forgot all about us." Hue said sadly.