Chapter 39: Car Wash

A/N: may or may not suck but depends on you

* * * *

You think the girls got a job? Nope. Never in a million years will they ever get/look for a job. They think it's a waste of time and waste of energy. 

Jeremy suggested that they'll organize a car wash. For some odd reason, the girls were very excited. The only problem was that they didn't have a place for it to be held. There's no space at Jessica's yard, Rachelle's family liked the idea but they didn't want it to be held there because Rachelle's grandparents are visiting, Erica's yard is too small, and Tiffany's mom and dad wanted their house clean; inside and out. That leaves them with Jeremy's house. Jeremy didn't ever look back ever since his mom told him to leave. Jeremy decided to call his only ally, Hue. With a few arrangements, the car wash is now ready to accept costumers.

 With a few arrangements, the car wash is now ready to accept costumers

"Are you sure this is okay?" Jeremy asked his little brother, Hue. 

"Of course! Why'd you ask?" Hue looked at his brother, confused. 

"It's just that I haven't lived here for a long time now. The last time I've been here was Jennifer's birthday. Plus, mom and Mr. Benett might not be okay with it." Jeremy said worriedly.

"Ugh, Jeremy don't be such a Debbie Downer. Hue said it's okay." Rachelle said as she passed by the two brothers whilst holding 2 buckets.

"Exactly! Bro, mom and that monster aren't here anyway." Hue said happily.

"Where are they?" Jeremy asked with a small smile appearing on his face.

"They left me. They're constantly on business trips. It's great, because they took monster junior with them." Hue clapped his hands happily.

"That's great! How does it feel?" Jeremy asked curiously. Of course he'll want to know. That's his 15 year old brother. He needs to know Hue's safe with or without him there. 

"I feel so independent! Yeah, it gets pretty lonely sometimes, but it's fun! Do you know how many times I've thrown a party?" 

"Um, I don't know. How many?" 

"25! They STILL don't know what I've been doing and it's great." 

"How do you have the money to throw those parties?" 

"They send me a shitload of money every week." Hue shrugged.

"You lucky bastard!" Jeremy laughed.

*

After getting ready with the supplies, the girls got changed in one of the bathrooms and wore their "car wash outfits" as how Tiffany calls it. 

"Girls, what're you wearing?!" Jeremy shrieked when the bathroom door opened. It's not like he hadn't seen the girls in short clothing before. It's just that they're kind of...really really short.