Chapter 24: Finding Four Girls

A few days after calling Cal, Tyler tried his best to find his one and only sibling. He was so worried. For all he knows, Tiffany might be kidnapped and raped...or worse: murdered. Tyler shuddered in fear as he thought about it. Tyler went to all the possible places where Tiffany might've been. Unfortunately, Tyler wasn't very successful. Tyler sighed and entered a coffee shop. He didn't want to go to Starbucks, because it reminded him of Tiffany. 

As he walked inside, he saw Jessica's 2 older brothers Ashton and Mitch. He waved at them as they looked up at him. Ashton and Mitch smiled and nodded at the empty chair in front of them for Tyler sit on it. 

"Hey guys." Tyler said as he sat down on the empty seat in front of the two guys.

"Hey Ty!" Mitch smiled. Ashton just nodded his head.

"So, how's the fam?" Tyler asked as he rested his chin on his hands.

"They've been so busy." Mitch rolled his eyes. 

"It's true! Michael's currently on a holiday with his friends." Ashton shrugged.

"His friends? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Tyler asked.

"Nope. They broke up last month." Now it was Mitch's turn to shrug.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Tyler pouted.

"Nah. Don't be. We never really liked her, to be honest. She's a gold digger." Ashton laughed.

"Yeah, I agree. Thank goodness Mikey came to his senses before it was too late." Mitch smiled at the thought.

"Okay then," Tyler chuckled, "what about the others?" 

"They're fine. It's Mike's turn for the Schmaguar business trip, Matt is at home playing FIFA or something like that, and Mark is at Florida right now, he's checking the Schmaguar branch there but he'll come back tomorrow." Mitch said.

"Oh okay." Tyler smiled, but soon dropped his smile at the thought of Tiffany and how he failed being a brother.

"You seem so distraught, Ty. What's up?" Mitch asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"It's just- it's just that Tiffany's been missing for like 5 days now." Tyler frowned.

"Really?" Mitch's eyes widened at what he heard. 

"She's missing too?" Ashton asked to be sure of what he and Mitch heard.

"Yeah. And what do you mean 'too'?" Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

Ashton sighed and looked down, "Jessica's missing too."

"Since when?!" Tyler gasped.

"4 days ago." Mitch frowned.

"Did you make any progress?" Tyler asked as he unlocked his phone.

"Nope." Mitch shook his head.

"Same." Tyler sighed as he put his phone back in his bag. 

"I'll just buy some coffee. Watch my bag please?" Tyler got up from his seat and grabbed his phone and his wallet from his bag and went to the counter.

The chimes on the door rang; signalling that there's a customer that just entered.

"Mitch! Ash!" a voice called out.

Mitch and Ashton gave each other a baffled look and turned their heads to look for the person who called their names.

"Mitch! Over here!" a guy waved.

"Ugh. Where, bitch? Where?" Mitch heaved a heavy sigh. Ashton finally saw the guy and tapped Mitch's shoulder and whispered, "Over there by the door."