Chapter 23: Hot Guys

Rachelle was in her house. She was preparing for her walk. Whenever Rachelle finds time for herself, she takes a short stroll around her neighborhood. She might even go to the studio her brothers work for. 

She was wearing a cute outfit with her signature color which is blue. The girls have their own signature colors. There's a rule for it: AMONGST THE FOUR OF THEM, NO ONE SHOULD WEAR THE SAME COLOR UNLESS IT'S THEIR BIRTHDAY. Rachelle's signature color is blue, Tiffany's signature color is pastel pink, Erica's signature color is mint green, and Jessica's signature color is purple.

Rachelle walked out of her house, and saw 2 hot guys washing their cars. They were identical twins. Rachelle's eyes widened when she saw them and immediately hid behind a bush. 

Rachelle tried calling Tiffany and Jessica but they wouldn't answer. She even tried to call Jeremy, but it just went to his voicemail. She decided to call Erica. Thank goodness Erica was there to answer.

(a/n: italicized = Erica)

"Erica!"

"What? I'm at Marius' place."

"Come here at my place!"

"What? Why?" 

"It's an emergency"

"What kind of emergency?" 

"H.G.A!!"

"I'm on my way." 

Within 10 minutes, Erica was there. Erica was walking up to Rachelle's front door when Rachelle pulled her behind a bush.

"Where are they?" Erica asked quickly.

"Over there." Rachelle pointed at the hot twins. The twins have brown hair and hazel eyes. They were tall and it was obvious that they work out judging by their 6 pack abs.

Soon enough, two guys came up behind Erica and Rachelle and grabbed them whilst covering their mouth so that no one would hear their screams. 

The two boys put Erica and Rachelle at the back of their van, and went up to the twins.

"Thanks guys." one of the boys said as he gave the twins $1000 dollars each.

"No problem." the twins replied as they put their shirts back on.

* * * * 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!!

If you liked this chapter, please vote. Feel free to comment. 

If you're interested in fangirl shit, check out my other book. It's in my profile.

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh