Chapter 17: Halloween Party

A/N: Sorry! Writer's block. But please carry on.

* * * * 

Erica was still slightly pissed at Jeremy for snapping at her like that. Jeremy had been avoiding the girls as much as possible. In fact, he started hanging out with a new crowd. He now hangs out with the people from his English club. 

Tonight was the Halloween party and everyone was so excited. Since everyone was allowed to bring 3 guests, the field was full of people. 

The day before the party, the girls told Cal to give Jeremy his costume. After all, they did buy it for him. They still had respect and they've been friends for a long time. They'll eventually be friends again despite everything that happened. 

* * * * 

It was now 7:00 pm and the party was about to start. Jeremy was walking all around different booths to check if everything was alright. Jeremy wore the costume given to him for two reasons. One reason is that it was given to him by the girls and he has to wear it, because it was from them whether he has a costume or not he has to wear it. And the second reason is that he has no costume due to preparing everything for this party.

On the other hand, the girls were late. The girls arrived at around 7:50 pm. Their boyfriends got there earlier which means the girls drove themselves to the party, and they only used one car. They dressed up, and did their hair and make up at Tiffany's house seeing as it's the nearest to the school amongst the four of their houses. 

* * * * 

By now, the party was in full swing. The DJ was playing different tunes all night.

 The DJ was playing different tunes all night

Everyone was having fun. 

The girls, their boyfriends, and their guests were huddled in front of the stage when Jessica laughed.

"What's so funny?" Tiffany said loudly over the music as she took a sip of her punch. 

"Nothing. Just the people replying to my recent tweet." Jessica replied matching Tiffany's loud voice as she showed them the replies.

@/JessPenn: Halloween Party at school! Having so much fun rn! <3