Chapter 7: First Day of School

Erica entered her classroom and saw her friends. 

"Oh my god! Erica! I haven't seen you in like forever!" Rachelle grinned.

"Hey girl!" Tiffany shouted from across the room.

"Hey Er!" Jessica said.

"Hey girls!" Erica said as she skipped to them.

After awhile, the teacher entered the classroom.

She had curly brown hair that falls until her shoulders, and had brown eyes.

"Hello class! My name is Anne Schmidt. Call me Ms. Schmidt. I'll be your homeroom and math teacher! This is exciting!" Ms. Schmidt clapped.

The class rolled their eyes. 

"Okay. Why don't you all introduce yourselves? State your name and age and some facts about you." Ms. Schmidt suggested. She walked to the back of the classroom and said,"Let's start in front. Right to left. Just stand up and stay on your spot. You don't have to go in front."

And so it began. The one that every student dreaded on the first day of school.

It went like this..

"Hi my name is Tisha Spencer and I'm 18 years old. I collect phone cases."

"Yo! My name is Mattheus Vanderguild. I'm turning 18 next week, and y'all are invited!"

"Hello. My name is Tiara Lancelot. I'm a 17 year old exchange student from London." 

"Sup! My name's Callum Edward Lewis. You can call me Cal or Lewis. I'm 18 years old. And I'm in love with Tiffany."

"Yo. The name's Devon James Simpson. Call me Dev. I'm 18 and I'm Rachelle's boyfriend."

"My name's Jack Peter Neilson. I'm 18 years old, and my girlfriend is Jessica."

"I'm John Marius Hilton. Call me Marius. I'm also 18 years old and Erica's my girlfriend."

It went on and on until it was Tiffany's turn. She stood up and went in front. 

"Hey! My name is Tiffany Margaux Jones. I'm 18 years old. I'm half-British."  Tiffany smiled and walked back to her seat.

"Hey everybody! My name's Jessica Louise Pennington. I'm an 18 year old half Australian, and I have a massive shoe collection." Jessica did the same.

"Hello! I'm Rachelle Vahn Go. I'm 18 years old and I'm half French."

"Hey! My name's Erica Megan Sanchez. I'm an 18 year old half Spanish." 

"H-Hi! My name's Jeremy Xanders. I'm 18 years old, and I'm also half British."

Eventually everyone finished and the bell rang.

****

"Ugh. I'm starving." Tiffany groaned.

"Bitch, you're always hungry." Rachelle laughed.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Erica asked.

"What the actual fuck, Erica. Of course not! I haven't had a boyfriend since we were like 12." Tiffany defended.

"Oh yeah. That Jonathan guy." Jessica trailed off.

"Yeah...to be fair he was an asshole." Rachelle pointed out.

"Oh my god. Stop bringing up my ex." Tiffany exclaimed extremely annoyed.

"Oh yeah. Maybe she's got the hots for Callum, eh?" Jeremy smirked.