Chapter 43: Break Up

A/N: Might thinking of ending this soon. 

* * * *

"Hey bae, um I need to tell you something." Jack told Jessica one day when they were hanging out at her house.

"What is it?" Jessica asked. She's really clueless when it comes to people telling her that they need to talk, especially about serious matters.

"Um, it's not working anymore." Jack said, not daring to look at Jessica's eyes. Little did he know, that she's been waiting for this day to come.

Recently, Jessica has been "researching" about this Luke Wilson guy. Like what Erica said, he's an exchange student from Australia. Based on Jessica's research, he hasn't been doing much. He's just your typical average Joe.

"What? You gotta be kidding, right?" Jessica shrieked. She was expecting it, of course, but she had to ACT like she didn't expect it. She had to act like everything was going well.

"I'm not kidding, Jess." Jack said, and he NEVER called her "Jess". 

"So, what're you saying?" 

"I'm saying that I don't want to be with you anymore. You're over reacting and you're really mean and I can't take your attitude anymore!" Jack raised his voice.

"Oh so I'M over reacting?! When was I over reacting?!" Jessica screeched.

"Yes, you are! You over react ALL the time! Remember that time when a foreign chick asked me where the mall was?! You told her to leave, because she was 'flirting'! Jess, she was with her BOYFRIEND." Jack argued.

"She looked like she was flirting to me!" Jessica yelled.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm done with this and I'm done with you. I don't care what your petty little friends will say about me. Spread all the rumors you want, I don't give a shit anymore. Spread rumors about me and I'll spread rumors about you. I'm just done with everything." with that, Jack got up from the couch, grabbed his coat and left.

After Jessica heard Jack's car leave, she immediately called Tiffany.

"Guess who's out of my hair, bitch?!" Jessica cheered loudly through the phone.

"Omg no way! Since when?!" Tiffany cheered as well, knowing what happened. 

"Just now. He broke it off with me. Do you know what this means?!" Jessica asked.

"No. What does it mean?" Tiffany said slowly.

"This means I get to date that Luke guy!" Jessica said happily.

"Already?! Maybe you should wait for like a month to like move on and stuff." Tiffany suggested.

"No, thanks. I'm planning to have that Luke guy wrapped around my finger. I'm pretty sure he'd do ANYTHING to be with a popular girl like me, Tiff. Plus, I heard that he's a nerd. I can get him to do my homework." Jessica concluded.

"You're crazy. What if he won't do your homework?" Tiffany asked. After all, not all nerds are THAT stupid.

"He will, because I'll give him whatever he wants." Jessica said. "No one turns me down, Tiff. No one turns US down." she added.

"Okay, Jess. Whatever floats your boat. But like I'm not sure about Luke, because he seems really nice and he'll be really devastated when he finds out that you're using him." Tiffany said, actually concerned for Luke. I guess, Cal did change her.

"Ugh, never mind that. I'll figure that out when it happens and it won't happen, because I'll be handling this well." Jessica was so sure about this.

"Okay whatever you say, but I warned you."

"Yeah yeah." Jessica shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Anyway, I need to go. Cal's picking me up in 2 hours and I need to shower and put make up on and fix my hair and pick my outfits and stuff." Tiffany said.

"Where are you going?" Jessica knew Tiffany didn't see it, but she knew Tiffany could feel her smirking on the phone.

"Cal told me to dress fancy so yeah. He said it was a surprise. Although, I already feel like we're going to a fancy restaurant. I just don't know what for. Anyway, I'll tell you details right after, bye Jess! Love you!"

"Love you too, bitch! Bye!" 

And with that the call ended. 

* * * *

A/N: Vote and comment I guess.

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh