Chapter 22: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Jessica was walking around the mall. Not Tiffany's mall. She wanted to go somewhere different, but she didn't tell Tiffany. She knew Tiffany would freak out.

Jessica was shopping for shoes, because she has a date with Jack later that night. Of course, she wanted dress fancy. 

Jessica couldn't find a shop that she liked yet. She and the rest of the girls shop differently from the other girls. They shop by shop. That means, they need to find a shop that looks fancy or cute, then they'll take a look inside if the products they're selling are as cute or fancy as their shop. 

* * * * 

After an hour of searching, Jessica grew tired. She decided to head back home. 

As she was walking towards the mall's exit, she saw a cute shop for shoes. Her eyes widened and ran towards the shop excitedly. 

She pushed the door open, and was immediately greeted with the scent of the shop. The shop's scent was very good. It was like some fancy air freshener, but it's actually just some fancy perfume. 

She immediately went from shoe to shoe. She smiled, impressed with their products. She'll definitely tell the girls about this shop. She might even tell Tiffany to let the shop have a branch at their mall. But it'd take some difficult convincing. 

Jessica saw a pair of heels that she liked, and examined it. It was simple yet elegant.

An employee came up to Jessica

An employee came up to Jessica. She looked about 20 or 21 with a long wavy brunette hair. Jessica looked up from the heels and saw the employee. 

The employee looked at her with annoyance. "Are you going to buy that, miss?" the employee asked with attitude. 

Jessica was taken aback with what the girl said. "Excuse me?" Jessica replied.

"You heard me. Oh wait. You know what? You don't even have to answer that. It's obvious you can't afford it." the employee said as she crossed her arms.

"Excuse me, you petty little girl. I can buy this. I can afford it. In fact, I can buy your whole store. Also, you don't have the right to tell me what I can or can't afford. My dad owns Schmaguar. Yes, I'm his daughter. And you're what? You're just an employee here. And I'm buying this." Jessica answered back to the employee who was shocked. 

After buying the heels, she went to a different shop. It was a really fancy shop. She went to the heels section. As soon as she went to the heels section, the shop immediately closed; locking her inside.

"What the fuck?" she mumbled to herself.

"Hey Jess. Remember me?" a voice asked. 

"Who are you?" Jessica asked as she looked around. Thankfully, the lights were still on so it wasn't creepy. But it still scared her.

A moment later, a guy came out from behind the counter. It was Jessica's ex, Keith. 

"Um..what're you doing he--" Jessica asked but wasn't able to finish because Keith grabbed her, covered her mouth and brought her to the nearest exit which was inside the staff room.

* * * * 

A/N: 2 of the girls are gone@! What's happening? 

If you liked this chapter, please vote. Feel free to comment.

If you're interested in fangirl shit, check out my other book which is in my profile.

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh