1

"Piper who was that girl?" I asked my little sister. I can't trust anyone but my friends around Piper. That girl could be using Piper to get to me.

"She got badly hurt in gym. She had a bruised rib and our gym teacher thought it would be funny to throw a dodge ball at her. She ended up falling to the ground clutching her side. I took her to the nurse. That's also why our old gym teacher was fired."

Why would a teacher throw anything at their student? Moron.

I guess she's not a threat.

"She's so tiny but she does have some nice curves." Bianca said out of no where.

"Who are we talking about?" Noah asked.

"When you guys were coming over the girl we're talking about was just leaving. She looked kinda tired to me..." Chloe trailed off.

"I'm going to head to class and I'm going to sit with Charlotte at lunch so don't wait up." Who's Charlotte? Before I could ask, Piper left to her 1st period.

"I'm guessing Charlotte is the girl she helped." Danielle said starting to walk to social studies with Noah, Bianca, and Jasper.

Chloe and I walked off to Literature, only to be greeted by our new teacher and noisy students.

"Henry you can sit in front of Charlotte and you Chloe, can sit beside Henry." Mr. Blue said pointing to the back of the room.

I never noticed her in this class, but then again I only really payed attention to my work.

Charlottes small form just looked lazily around the room with a look of annoyance on her face.

It was a sight to see.

I chuckled over to my desk while Chloe stayed back to converse with the new teacher.

This is going new setting is going to bring me so much joy.

Everybody got settled in no longer than five minutes before Mr. Blue started his lesson.

"Class! I don't have a lesson plan so I would like it if you all talked quietly. You can get on your phones, listen to music, read a book, just make sure your quiet." Mr. Boy stated before he sat down and began to type on his laptop.

I heard rustling behind me and a book hit a desk before I heard pages turning and then scribbling.

What could she be writing?