5.5

It had been 2 days since Charlotte had went home. 2 days since she heard Jasper say Henry liked her. 2 days since she's even wrote to Henry. I mean...they did live in the same house, but it still was for a grade.

They'll just bullshit through it.

"Hey!" Henry said jumping over the couch and interrupting her show. Couldn't he wait? She was trying to watch the last 2 episodes of Riverdale she had missed before the show before they took a break for Season 2. Rumor is Josie and Archie would start to become love interests at some point and Josie will also have a thing going on with the new Reggie Mantle.

ICONICCCCCCCCCC!

"Hi

"Hi...Bughead isn't my cup of tea...Beronica is however." Charlotte whispered to Henry.

Henry was confused. Who was Beronica? WHO WAS BUGHEAD? WTF IS A BUGHEAD BIHHH?! it sounds horrible...

Henry chuckled at her. Watching her watch almost every tv she hadn't caught up on in the last couple of days was cute to him.

She was healing nicely. She was doing way better with the stairs. Charlotte and Piper became the bestest friends they could asks for. All of the girls bonded while the boys occasionally listened and talked among themselves.

"Your adorable, you know that?" Henry whispered into her ear.

Heat flooded through out her body.

"T-thanks." That's put a smirk on his face.