4

Henry got back to school expected to see Charlotte with his letter.

He was wrong.

He waited for her Monday, Tuesday, and by the time Wednesday came around, he knew something was up.

"WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE AT SCHOOL?!" Henry yelled to no one in particular.

"Henry! What is wrong?" Siren asked her only son. The gang had decided to stay at Henry's after school.

"This girl he has a crush on hasn't been at school went lately and he's on edge." Piper said looking up from her phone.

"Annnd he has to give her his letter while she does the same." Chloe said from her spot next to Bianca.

"Oh." Jake said in the kitchen.

"Go check on her. You gave her your number and you have that weird thing that tracks phone numbers." Bianca said.

"What?" Noah said.

"His phone tracks phone numbers and says who's phone it is and where they are." Bianca explained.

Charlotte wasn't home. She was limping to wherever. Her bruises had lightened up but they still hurt, badly.

She was somewhat able to see more out of her eye but not that much, she thought light may hurt her eye even though it wasn't that bright outside so she still put on sunglasses.

Her hands were sore believe it or not. She had tried to block the blows she was receiving. It would have made no since to go to school if her holding a pencil hurt her hands.

Walking around the somewhat familiar neighborhood, she could hear voices that she knew well.

Its Henry! She thought to herself, speeding up her limping.

"I don't know why it's leading us to this area. She doesn't live around here. I would've saw her before," Henry said to the gang.

"Whose that in the black? That looks like Charlottes hair. Charlottes the only one with really curly great looking hair."

Ooh, compliments! She thought before trying to move faster. She couldn't run and she could feel herself over doing it. Pains were beginning to feel worse in her legs.

She whimpered softly.

"Why are they limping?" Piper asked them.

The group began to run up to her and soon enough they were right in front of her.

"Hey beautiful. Why weren't you at school recently?" Henry asked her getting closer to her.

Here we go.