2.5

"So you want to start working on our project today?" Henry said coming up to Charlottes lunch table the next day.

Charlotte looked up from the current book she was reading, Homecoming by Cynthia Voigt. (My English  teacher recommended it to me recently. It was a good book.)

"Okay, I-I just need your number." She said placing her book down after folding the page she was on and pulling her phone out.

Her phone was a older phone. I wasn't touch screen, but that was okay. As long as she could text, put in notes in, or call with her phone she was okay.

"I'll put it in your phone." Henry spoke up. She handed it to him.

"I should be able to give you your letter tomorrow. I'll be expecting the same from you." Henry said and winked just as the the bell rang.

Slowly she got up and faded out of his sight, her book in one hand and her backpack in the other.

Walking in the hallway, Henry was pulled to the side.

"What the hell?" Turning around he saw Jasper.

"What's up man?"

"We have big problems. The X's are planing to break into our shipping building tonight. They plan an taking all our drugs and some of the money that's in there. Remember, just 2 months ago they tried to get into our arsenal!" Jasper whisper yelled.

The X's had it out for Henry and his gang even as kids. Try being in third grade during recess, a group of kids come up to you and you friends talking about "We're rivals! We will finish you all when we're older!" Sounds like a big headache to me.

Now being in twelfth grade, they still were salty.

"Meet me outside by the cars with everybody in 1 minute. No more no less." Henry growled out before leaving . The school doors slammed shut with so much force Jasper knew someone might get their head ripped off tonight.