3

"Did you all catch him while I was handling business?" Henry asked Noah and Jasper.

Henry had got a call from Piper saying she saw Charlotte rubbing her side in 5th period, 6th period she was looking uncomfortable, and clutching her side on her way to her last period.

It had both of them slightly worried.

Leaving the room he made things happen in, Henry walked down some halls and into a dim room that smelled mildly of blood and saw his prey bloody and broken.

"So you think it's okay to try and take my things from me?!" Henry yelled as he slapped Troy's bloody face.

Troy was one of the X's. The X's usually sent out 3 members so that if something happens they can have back up to come in.

Today they decided to send out 2, unfortunately Lola got away.

"H-how about we make a deal? I'll tell you anything y-you want to k-know." Troy said gurgling up blood.

"What do you mean tell me anything I need to know? I don't need any info. I just want you and your lame buddies to stop coming up out of nowhere and taking my things!" He paced around the room.

Henry pulled out a pocket knife from the back of his jeans and twirled it between his fingers.

He lowly chuckled before it was lodged into Troys neck. It missed an artery, but he had started to slowly bleed out to his death. He would get brought out of his misery later by a shot to the head. They didn't want him to suffer too long.

"Arghhh.." Troy cried out. His eyes rolled to the back of his head before he closed them tightly.

"Jasper!" Henry called looking down at Troy.

Jasper walked in and took in the damages. Henry could do way worse, he had saw it happen before.

"Clean this shit up." Henry said stepping over Troy and out of the room.